[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Maryland -- Tatouage Designs

Hello from Maryland -- Tatouage Designs

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Maryland -- Tatouage Designs

Postby lbenden » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:59 am

Hello all --

I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 young children ages 1, 3 and 5 all at home with me still. I am very active in church and my local MOMS Club and now with Tatouage, too! (By the way, check out our 2 day 50% off sale for January 7th and 8th only. Call me at 301-385-2623 if you want to place an order.)

I'm so excited about this website! I began my Tatoauge business just after summer 2006 and have spent the last couple of months getting the word out on Tatouage in my local community attending Home & Garden Shows, local community festivals, multiple-vendor Holiday Open Houses, and, of course, presenting at hostess parties. It has been a busy, busy fall and winter! People are so excited about this product which keeps me very excited about this product. And while this is a do-it-yourself wall mural product (a dry rub on transfer) some people are nervous about doing their first installation, so I get to come to their homes (for a fee, of course) and show them how to do it in a one-on-one training session. So, I get to see how it really looks in their home after it is all done. You do a lot of relationship building during a one-on-one installation training session.

I look forward to getting to know you pros on this website and exchanging ideas. Again, what a great website!

Laura Densock
Your Personal Tatouage Consultant
301-385-2623
www.TatouageDesigns.com

Have you ever imagined handpainted murals in your home? Achieve the same look and feel with Tatouage Designs. Beautiful designs and so easy to apply. See our product at www.TatouageDesigns.com. Use Savings Code LauDen62 at checkout for 5% savings. Call me or email me directly for a 15% discount! Ask me how to earn free product again and again and again!
Laura Densock
301-385-2623
www.TatouageDesigns.com

Have you ever imagined handpainted murals in your home? Achieve the same look and feel with Tatouage Designs. Beautiful designs and so easy to apply. See our product at www.TatouageDesigns.com. Use Savings Code LauDen62 at checkout for 5% savings. Call me or email me directly for a 15% discount! Ask me how to earn free product again and again and again!
lbenden

Postby ravish30 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:38 am

Hi Laura

Welcome to the forum! I have Tatouage in my master bathroom! I got the sand dunes & shells going on!

Shelly
ravish30

Beach murals

Postby lbenden » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:11 pm

I love the beach murals myself. I took several of the beach designs to create my own business cards. We are now prepping our master bedroom to create an island paradise. After my husband finishes the painting of the room (it needs it), then I am putting up about 3 palm trees around the room, some birds of paradise plants, a sand dune with shells and seabirds, a large seascape mural, an Adirondack chair, and some other details around the room. We are really going for a compete island effect. Taking out all the clutter, just the bed, a chair and loveseat, a tv (I know, you are supposed to take that out too, but not in our house), some bedside tables and candles, and maybe just a writing desk. Everything else is out, out, out, especially the kids toys. They have their own toy room on the top floor, so they don't need to store toys in our rooms anymore. Let me know if I can assist you in adding more Tatouage to your room! Thanks for replying!
Laura Densock
301-385-2623
www.TatouageDesigns.com

lbenden

Postby ccarroll » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:43 pm

HI Laura! Welcome!
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:08 pm

Hi Laura,
Welcome to HPPN~ :P It's great to meet you!

I'm from Ohio and have two girls ages 12 & 10 - I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products!

I look forward to seeing you around the board!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby MadisonsMommy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:15 am

Hi Laura! WOW! What a neat home business! I have never heard of that company before!
Ciera Mowbray
Connecting Moms online
http://www.SAHMom.com
MadisonsMommy

Return to Introduce Yourself