[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Re-Intro

Re-Intro

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Re-Intro

Postby seahealth » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:08 am

Hi There! I am Sheri from Atlanta, GA area

I have been on this site and then it was in my favorites folder and guess what I just redisovered the link today when I was looking for something else!

I work at home full time and have been doing so for over 4 years now. My husband also works at home too and we love the life that God has blessed us with. :D
seahealth

Postby tonja » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:29 am

Glad that you rediscovered the Forum!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:16 am

Hi Sheri

Welcome back to the forum!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:05 pm

Hey Sheri,
Welcome to HPPN~ :P It's great to meet you! I'm from Ohio and have two girls ages 12 & 10 - I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products!

I look forward to seeing you around the board!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby seahealth » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:29 pm

Bianca

We have been in touch in the past, you might not remember though. :D Plus I see you on other message boards too...

~Sheri
seahealth

Postby seahealth » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:32 pm

this is just a test.... :D
$1 Healthy Energy Drinks & Affordable Effective Weight Loss Programs
http://www.GlobalSuccessMentor.com
seahealth

Postby MadisonsMommy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:13 am

Hi Sheri! Welcome to the board! I'm from Alabama... not too far from you! My sister is from colquitt, Ga! That is still a little ways away from you though! :) Anyway... welcome to the board!
Ciera Mowbray
Connecting Moms online
http://www.SAHMom.com
MadisonsMommy

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:46 am

Sheri,
LOL! :lol: Message boards are a lot of fun, aren't they?
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself