[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello

Hello

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello

Postby lisajonathan00 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:17 pm

Hello everyone I am Lisa a Stay at home mom and work at home mom of 1. I have just started in direct sales in October.I have been looking for the right thing to do.

My son is Nicholas, Will be 2 years old on Friday Jan. 26. Ugh I cant believe it already.
I have an awesome boyfriend, we been together for 6 plus years and I plan on making the best of being at home and would love to get another work at home job to help with bills and be able to get my son things when he deserves or wants it (like tonite, he pee peed in the big potty all by himsel). Sorry had to share.

Glad to be here ad meets lots of different people.
lisajonathan00

Postby ravish30 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:45 pm

Hi Lisa

Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby tonja » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:21 am

Welcome to the forum
There are alot of great Biz represented here- just check them out and make sure you find what is RIGHT for you!
Isn't going in the potty exciting! Working with my 2 yr old cousin on this at the moment (Elmo's video has sure helped LOL)

Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby jewelrylady98 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:10 pm

Welcome to the group! Nice to meet you. Looking forward to chatting more!
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Hi Lisa,
Welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby jlange » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:41 pm

welcome!
Jen

Shop Discovery Toys!
www.discoverytoyslink.com/jenlange
jlange

Return to Introduce Yourself