[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Sunny Florida!

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Postby CelebratewithSuzanne » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:10 am

Hi there,
My name is Suzanne and I am a WAHM. I live in beautiful Florida with my husband, 2 kids, 2 cats and dog. We have a very busy life, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
I have had a home business for 14 years. (on and off with birth of children) Thank you for having me!

Suzanne
Suzanne Fletcher
ScentAir Home Senior Consultant
Filling your home with the perfect scent
No Candles, No Sprays, No Plug ins!
celebratewithsuzanne@yahoo.com
CelebratewithSuzanne

Postby ravish30 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:03 pm

Hi Suzanne

Welcome to the forum!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby tonja » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:15 pm

Welcome
Glad to have you join us !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:24 pm

Hey Suzanne,
Welcome to the forum! It's very nice to meet you! We have two cats and a bird! Oh yes, I also have two girls and a husband! LOL!

I look forward to seeing and chatting with you on the board~
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby CelebratewithSuzanne » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:29 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to meeting all of you!
Suzanne
Suzanne Fletcher
ScentAir Home Senior Consultant
Filling your home with the perfect scent
No Candles, No Sprays, No Plug ins!
celebratewithsuzanne@yahoo.com
CelebratewithSuzanne

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:58 pm

Hi, Suzanne! Its nice to meet another Suzanne. Welcome!
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Return to Introduce Yourself