[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Another Newbie to this Forum

Another Newbie to this Forum

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Another Newbie to this Forum

Postby jewelry4u » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:24 pm

Hi everyone. I am Kelly, a Mom, Grammy and wife. I have a daughter 17, my son would have been 24 but went to heaven 2 years ago, 2 grandchildren, 5 and 3 and the most wonderful husband in the world. My church and family are my priorities.

I enjoy the beach, reading and anything that involves my family. I am a Region Leader for Sarah Coventry Jewelry and love what I do.

Thank you Shelly for introducing me to this forum. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Kelly
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby ravish30 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:56 pm

Hi Kelly :)

Welcome to the forum!!!

:mrgreen:
ravish30

Postby ccarroll » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:08 am

Hi kelly!
Welcome! Great to meet you!!
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:23 pm

HI Kelly,
Welcome to the forum! It's very nice to meet you~ I'm from Ohio and have two girls ages 13 & 10 and have been married for 21 years. I also run my own home business with Watkins Products.

I am so sorry about the loss of your son. I do look forward to seeing and chatting with you more on the board!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby jewelry4u » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:52 pm

Thank you all for the nice welcome. I love meeting wonderful people.

Kelly
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Hi Kelly!!

Postby Rosalee » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:05 pm

Hi Kelly & welcome to the forums. I am a Mom to 3 grown daughters with families of their own & 6 grandchildren- 4 girls & 2 boys- 1 granddaughter went to be with the Lord in Dec. 2003. Glad to have you with us!
Blessings,
Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it
Rosalee

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:56 pm

Hi, Kelly! I'm Suzanne and I have been married 25 years, have 3 sons, 4 dogs and a cat. Its nice to meet you.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Return to Introduce Yourself