[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Sydney Australia

Sydney Australia

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Sydney Australia

Postby organicnaturalbeauty » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:54 am

Hello Everybody,

My name is Richard and I am a fully qualified Aesthetician/Beauty Therapist with my own clinic in Sydney Australia working out of home.

For the last year I have only Used, Recommended and sold Miessence 100% Certified Organic Skin Care, and it is only now that I have discovered the benefits of Home Shopping + Party plan as a natural extention to my Beauty Clinic.

I have not really thought until now to extend my services Internationally to help others grow an additional business of their own, or a full time one with Organics that are Truly certified both in Australia and Internationally, the only brand on the plannet actually.

I love beauty and treating the skin, and I just love to death the Miessence brand, as it is an Australian owned company with the products made right here in this country.

I hope over time to introduce new people to my team, and even more hopefully international members (how fantastic) If i can acheive this.

I would very much like to be a regular here on your site, and looking at the posts, you guys can certainly teach me a bunch of new things, that can only help my current Miessence business, that in turn would help others.

Looking forward to chatting and learning from many of you.

Oh by the way If any of you reading this would like to look at my Miessence site to see what I do with skin care visit.

www.organicnaturalbeauty.mionegroup.com

Even better If any of you would like to be apart of my team:)))

Take care all

Chat very soon

Richard xoxox
Cheers, Richard
61 2 96133644
Let Me Help You!
organicnaturalbeauty

Postby taraburner » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:21 am

Good evening Richard (well it's morning here, evening there in AU)

Welcome to the forum!
Enjoy!
Tara :)
taraburner

Hey

Postby organicnaturalbeauty » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:44 am

Hey Tara,

Yeah it is 10.45pm at this moment, and a very good morning to you :)

I have been reading posts and this site is amazing :)

Thank you for the welcome and hope to chat more.

Cheers

Richard
Cheers, Richard
61 2 96133644
Let Me Help You!
organicnaturalbeauty

Postby jessabelle » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Jessica

simple. natural. beautiful
www.freshface.monetminerals.com
jessabelle

Hey

Postby organicnaturalbeauty » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:35 am

Cheers, Richard
61 2 96133644
Let Me Help You!
organicnaturalbeauty

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself