[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - HI!!

HI!!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

HI!!

Postby torik » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:29 am

Hi my name is Tori and I am from Connecticut. I am the mother of two- a 6 yr old boy and a 2 1/2 yr old girl. My husband and I will be married 8 yrs come May. I am very excited about my business opportunity. I am a consultant for a company called Pursenalities "On The Go." It is an oppurtunity for people to choose a purse style and the fabrics to go a long with it to create their one of a kind purse.Looking forward to chatting!!!

Tori
www.otgpurse.com
Tori Kochiss-Independent Consultant
torik@otgpurse.com
www.otgpurse.com
(203)-414-6713
torik

Postby smjdapp » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:47 am

Hi Tori
Welcome to the forum!!!

-Shawn

Shawn Dapp
Tastefully Simple - Team Leader
smjdapp@aol.com
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/sdapp
smjdapp

WELCOME

Postby Tracie » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:46 pm

Welcome....I am new here too! :D
Tracie

Postby ravish30 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:49 pm

Hi Tori

Welcome to the forum!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby torik » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:20 pm

Thank you for the welcoming!!! It is nice to see that people actually take notice and read these!
Tori Kochiss-Independent Consultant
torik@otgpurse.com
www.otgpurse.com
(203)-414-6713
torik

Postby LorettaA » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Welcome to the boards.

I've been away myself changing my website over to its new blog format. I have a lot of posts to catch up on. ;)

Look forward to chatting with you all.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby jewelry4u » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi Tori,

Welcome to the boards. I looked at your website and it is great. Best of luck to you.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby taraburner » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:51 pm

Tori, welcome to the forum!
Tara
taraburner

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:38 pm

Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself