[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello, I'm Tara

Hello, I'm Tara

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello, I'm Tara

Postby taralea » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm not new to the board. I have been selling Latasia Jewelry but I have recently opend my own buisness and I am LOVING it!!!!!!

The name of my company is Let's Invite. I selling custom invitations for all occassions. If you are having a party, I can get you the invitations. I also sell all types of favors for wedding or baby showers. My invitaitons come with raised letter and all types of fonts and colors.

If you are in the Dutchess County, NY area please feel free to e-mail me and I can give oyu more info.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
L,
Tara
Tara

ebuz1@optonline.net

Every girl needs a little bling!!!!
taralea

Hi Tara!!

Postby Rosalee » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:51 pm

Best wishes for your new business!! God Bless-

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it
Rosalee

Postby taralea » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:56 pm

Thank you very much! :o)
Tara

ebuz1@optonline.net

Every girl needs a little bling!!!!
taralea

Postby ravish30 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:19 am

Hi Tara

Welcome to the forum!
ravish30

Postby LorettaA » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:05 am

Hi Tara,

Welcome to the forum. Do you have a website?

Enjoy!
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby smjdapp » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:27 am

Hi Tara

Good Luck with your new business!!!
~Shawn

Shawn Dapp
Tastefully Simple - Team Leader
smjdapp@aol.com
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/sdapp
Whether you're looking for extra income, more time with your family or a way to meet new people, contact me today to learn more about starting your own Tastefully Simple business!!!
smjdapp

Postby taraburner » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:49 pm

Hi Tara
welcome to the forum
Love your name ;)

Tara
taraburner

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself