[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New to Direct Selling/Coping with CFS/CFIDS

New to Direct Selling/Coping with CFS/CFIDS

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

New to Direct Selling/Coping with CFS/CFIDS

Postby rhilite » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:40 pm

Hello,
My name is Rhi (or Melissa depending on who you ask), and I am just trying to do a little networking here on the HomePartyPlanNetwork.
I work full time, have a three year old daughter and suffer from a chronic illness called CFS/CFIDS

I am trying to better my health by becoming a PartyLite Candle consultant. I am hoping that I can earn enough to work part-time and spend some more quality time w/my daughter. Right now working full-time wipes me out by the time I get home in the evening.

Please contact me if you are interested in hosting a party, buying some product, or becoming a consultant yourself. I am also on myspace, ,please add me as a friend and e-mail me. If you are looking for a new myspace buddy, feel free to check out (it is the first one on my page)and see if you want to add me just as a friend.

I hope to hear from you either way. And if you know somebody who might be interested, please feel free to pass this on.

Thanks,
Rhi
rhilite@gmail.com
Cell - (661) 313-1069
http://www.myspace.com/rhilite
TF - (877) 474-4745
eFax - (610) 934-5594
rhilite

Postby ravish30 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:42 pm

Hello Rhi

Welcome to the HPPN forums!
ravish30

Postby jewelry4u » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:37 pm

Hi Rhi,

Welcome to the boards. Good luck with your new venture, I am wishing you much success.

Kelly
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:41 pm

Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself