[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello everyone

Postby southernstar » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:47 am

I'm new to the Forum...just joined yesterday and glad I did as I've picked up a few good ideas already. :D

I'm a PartyLite consultant, live in north central Florida with husband and our cat. Our 3 sons are all grown and we have 4 beautiful grandchildren who we love to spoil.

Our imediate goal is to sell our home (tremendous deal if anyone's interested) relocate back to NC, buy an RV and go on the road for a month or two before getting back in to any routine. :lol:

I do need to find a PL consultant in or near Newark NJ if anyone knows of one. I have a lady there who's desparate to have a live show.
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ Linda ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
A lamp will light a room,
A Candle will light a Heart!
www.partylite.biz/candleglow

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:54 am

Hi, Linda! Welcome to the group! Going on the road for a month or two sounds so exciting. I would love to do that and when I get my business built up enough, maybe I can. Good luck to you.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:59 pm

Hi there! Welcome Aboard! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby ravish30 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi Linda

Welcome to the forum!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby taraburner » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:08 pm

Hi and welcome!
I'm in S. Florida, between Ft Lauderdale and Miami!!!
To success & health,
Tara
taraburner

Postby jewelry4u » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:27 am

Hi and Welcome to the Group,

Where in NC are you relocating to. I am in Lexington, NC and have family all over NC. Love this state. Have a great time traveling, sounds like fun.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby southernstar » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:00 am

Hi Kelly

We'll be setteling in around Salisbury. Lexington's off 421 isn't it? When we lived outside of Wilmington we would travel 421 to family in Harmony, outside of Statesville.

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Postby jewelry4u » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:04 am

Hi,

You are going to be right down 85 from me. You are about 30 minutes from Lexington. When you get here we will have to get together. I look foward to meeting you.

Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby southernstar » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:37 am

Hey

Sounds like a plan...we'll definately stay in touch.

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Postby beachchef » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:06 pm

Good to meet you Linda! I'm in New Bern and love our beautiful state! I would love love love to travel like you are going to, but then I would miss my new granddaughter! I'm part of the grandma club too!

Good Luck in your upcoming move!
Cindy
~~Pampered Chef Consultant~~
I'd love to share more! PM me!
beachchef

Postby southernstar » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi Cindy

Glad to meet you too...we lived for 10 yrs jsut outside of Wilmington and we love the beach but just got so sick of Hurricanes...so, we moved to central FL on the Gulf coast where they hadn't had a hurricane for 40 yrs!!!!!!!!!! We moved here in 2/04 and went through 4 hurricanes the first summer!!!! Go figure:) Hopefully the foothills of the NC mtns will be far enough inland. New Bern's a beautiful area though.

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Postby beachchef » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:48 pm

HaHa yea Linda our daughter moved to Florida to work at Disney World and do the college program - stayed 3 years and just moved back...partly due to the hurricanes! And they say we are overdue here and this should be a bad year! I'm glad I enough inland to not have quite the worry. We just get everybody thats evacuated from Morehead!

I know you are excited about moving!
Cindy
~~Pampered Chef Consultant~~
I'd love to share more! PM me!
beachchef

Postby MadisonsMommy » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:44 pm

MadisonsMommy

Postby AvParties4u » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:30 pm

Hello :) Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Postby ilovecharms » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:11 pm

Welcome,

You live in a beautiful part of the country. Good luck with your business and on your long road trip! I'm jealous!

Gerri'
Charm Bracelets and Jewelry make Beautiful Gifts!

Sterling Silver Charms and Jewelry

Capture life's special moments with charms!

http://www.charmedmoments.com/?consultantid=584
ilovecharms

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself