[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Newbie in Kentucky

Newbie in Kentucky

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Newbie in Kentucky

Postby arbonnemom » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:37 pm

Hi! I'm new to this board and to the direct selling industry. I am a mom of two very active boys (ages 9 and 6).

I just found a wonderful skin care line and loved it so much that I signed up with the company. OK, actually I signed up just to get the discount but........ After using the products and just telling others about how wonderful it has been for me I was in business and didn't realize it. Just by sharing my experience (like recommending a movie) I had over $1,000 sales in less than 3 weeks. That got me thinking that if I really did work this I could do really great things.

With all of that said, that is why I am here!

Anyone interested in what I do just drop me an email or pm, I would LOVE to share! :lol: :lol:
arbonnemom

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:39 pm

Welcome Aboard! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby ravish30 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:17 pm

Welcome to the forum!
ravish30

Postby tonja » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:20 am

Welcome to the forum, glad that you found us !
Best of luck in ALL you do
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby taraburner » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:15 am

Welcome to the forum
To health & success,
Tara
taraburner

Postby smjdapp » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:33 pm

Welcome!!
~Shawn

Shawn Dapp
Tastefully Simple - Team Leader
smjdapp@aol.com
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/sdapp
Whether you're looking for extra income, more time with your family or a way to meet new people, contact me today to learn more about starting your own Tastefully Simple business!!!
smjdapp

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:33 pm

Hi, I'm Suzanne and its nice to meet you! Welcome to the group!
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby jewelry4u » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:24 am

Welcome to the group. Have fun with your business.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby southernstar » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:43 am

Welcome to the board
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ Linda ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
A lamp will light a room,
A Candle will light a Heart!
www.partylite.biz/candleglow

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Postby Petlane » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:52 pm

Petlane brings the pet store to your front door!
http://www.petlane.com/belinda.hoosech
Why *IS* Smilin' Jake smilin'? Could it be his kibble?
http://www.frrco.com/140b
Meet the dog who was hung 367 times--and then hung!
http://www.smilinjake.com
Petlane

Postby AvParties4u » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:01 pm

AvParties4u

Hi

Postby H&GP » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:03 am

Welcome.
E O'Brien
Home and Garden Party Designer
http://www.hgp.weebly.com
H&GP

Return to Introduce Yourself