[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Jimer Jewelry

Jimer Jewelry

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Jimer Jewelry

Postby kellyatjimer » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:31 pm

Hi, I am Kelly and I am excited about my job with Jimer Jewelry. It is a home based jewelry line with stylish, high quality affordable pieces. We are located in San Diego, CA and we are in the beginning stages of our nationwide roll out and we are currently looking for Advisors. We have awesome incentives. Please let me know if I can get you some information on Jimer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kelly
866-669-8089
www.jimerathome.com
kellyatjimer

Postby ilovecharms » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:55 pm

Hi Kelly,

Welcome...I just posted my intro this morning. I also sell jewelry! Good luck with your business.

Gerri'
Charm Bracelets and Jewelry make Beautiful Gifts!

Sterling Silver Charms and Jewelry

Capture life's special moments with charms!

http://www.charmedmoments.com/?consultantid=584
ilovecharms

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:43 pm

Hi there! Welcome aboard!
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby tonja » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:53 pm

Welcome to the fourm
Best of Luck in ALL you do !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby ravish30 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Welcome to the forum!
ravish30

Postby AvParties4u » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Hello Kelly, :) Welcome
AvParties4u

Postby bianca5454 » Wed May 09, 2007 5:24 pm

Hi Kelly,
Welcome to HPPN! It's good to see you here!

I look forward to chatting with you on the board! 8)
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby kellyatjimer » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:49 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! :) I've been SO busy with Jimer that I haven't had a chance to check in. Things are going so well. Love to hear from any of you that may be interested.

Thanks again and I hope all is well with all of you.

Kelly
info@jimerathome.com

866-669-8089
kellyatjimer

Return to Introduce Yourself