[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - HELLO FROM NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA

HELLO FROM NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

HELLO FROM NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA

Postby VApetlover » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:40 pm

Hello from Newport News, Virginia.

I am a married lady, 50, have 3 pets and one child, she lives in Florida.

Looking for a home based business with small to no start up fees.

Email me at tdavidson12@cox.net for your suggestions[/b]
VApetlover

Home based company

Postby risajane_2000 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:57 pm

Hi. Your name suggests that you like pets. You might look into doing a home based company that sells pet items. I am not a consultant for one. I am a consultant for Gems to Jewels and their start up is $39 plus your kit at $250 but the kit is rented. Basically, if you would join and then decide it isn't for you for whatever reason, you send your kit back and the $250 is refunded. It is really a great company. I get to help people be creative and design and create their own heirloom quality jewerly using all natural never dyed gemstones and SS components. It is a very rewarding "job". Email me and let me know if you want more info.

Marisa
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby tonja » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:42 pm

Welcome to the forum
Look around and see what is around that appeals to you - make sure that the products are something that you would use and could then honestly talk with your customrs about - needs to be something you can really get involved in
There are MANY around that offer low - no cost start ups - BUT how your Biz turns out in the end is ALL up to you
There are MANY great Businesses represented by Reps here on the forum, read and see what looks good then contact the Rep - I am certain everyone would LOVE to help you with a New Business !

Best of Luck to you!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Petlane » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:43 pm

Hi VAPetLover!

I should have made my username CAPetLover!

I'm sending info about two pet-related companies to the e-mail address in your post.

Best,
Belinda
Petlane brings the pet store to your front door!
http://www.petlane.com/belinda.hoosech
Why *IS* Smilin' Jake smilin'? Could it be his kibble?
http://www.frrco.com/140b
Meet the dog who was hung 367 times--and then hung!
http://www.smilinjake.com
Petlane

Postby AvParties4u » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:44 pm

Hello Welcome to the forum :D
AvParties4u

Return to Introduce Yourself