[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Another Newbie from Florida!

Another Newbie from Florida!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Another Newbie from Florida!

Postby Kathy Hamlin » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:56 am

Hi Everyone! I am just starting out with Linen World & so happy to have found this site! Looking forward to getting to meet some of you online & maybe network with some people in my area personally. I am in Easten Central Florida, between Daytona & Orlando.

I have two older children & one who is 9 1/2. She is so excited about the party plan idea and I am glad I picked the company I did. She can help with the parties. I think it will be a good learning experience for her and gives us more time together.

I've been a single Mom for a long time and recently lost a big contract that afforded me to work from home. Bartending has always supplemented my income, so I am still sticking with that & hoping my patrons will host parties. Actually, one of my selling points in booking parties is that I will make all their drinks! ('m also a published author - which is in reprint!)

I also ride. I own an '01 883 Harley Sportster & am excited that Linen World offers H-D products! I can probably get guys to buy from me, and maybe their girlfriends to book shows too!

I look so forward to any tips you all pass on. Nice to meet you all!
Join my Linen World team for for FREE! Email me today linenworld@earthlink.net and I'll show you how easy it is!
Kathy Hamlin

Postby taraburner » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:53 am

Welcome :)
I'm also single mom (have been for 17 1/2 yrs), have 18 & 11 yr olds
and hey I'm on east coast too!
Between Ft Lauderdale & Miami!!

You'll enjoy the boards!
Tara
taraburner

Postby jewelry4u » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:14 pm

Hi and Welcome,

I want to see the HD stuff. We have an HD 03 Ultra. Great to have you here.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby tonja » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:13 am

Welcome Glad you found us !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby timberly23 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:17 am

Hi! And welcome!

I'm in Central Alabama! Just returned from 10 in Disney World! Do you ever get to go to Panama City Beach for Thunder Beach? They have one every Spring & Fall. Lots of great Vendors! I'm thinking about setting up next Spring! You should have no problem at all booking parties! Good Luck and keep us posted!
Connie McRae
Ind. Pink Papaya Consultant #105
RECRUITING NATIONWIDE!
http://www.pinkpapayapartygems.com
firefighterwife23@yahoo.com
Promoting Inner Balance/Outer Beauty
timberly23

Postby AvParties4u » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:08 am

AvParties4u

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:31 pm

Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC