[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Nanaimo, BC, Canada

Hello from Nanaimo, BC, Canada

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Nanaimo, BC, Canada

Postby Jan » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:31 pm

Hello everyone. I have just joined the group and am looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing information on how to grow our respective businesses.

I am a distributor for a company called SendOutCards. Have been at it for about a year now...my first try at direct sales and so far so good. SendOutCards is an online, web based greeting card service where you can send REAL, printed greeting cards with your message all from your computer in just seconds. Choose your card, type in your special message, click send and we do all the rest....print, stuff, stamp and mail it for you and all for less than a card bought at the store. You can even add digital pictures, gift cards and cheques. We are the only direct sales greeting card company in the market so am really excited about business opportunities and potential.

I got into the business because I know how I love to get cards so thought it would be a wonderful way to share the service with others so that they can send cards to stay in touch with people and let them know that you are thinking of them.....24/7 - 365 days of the year. Cards make people feel special and valued and it is truly a "feel good" business to be in. They are also a great way to show your appreciation to others and seems to be having a huge impact on growing businesses all from repeat sales and referrals.

If anyone would like more information, please visit my website and you can even send a card on me and try it yourself. The system is VERY easy to use. Thanks for letting me tell you a little about myself and I am looking forward to chatting with you all soon.

Jan
www.sendoutcards.com/6912
Changing Lives...One Card at a Time!!!
Jan

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:13 pm

Hi there! Welcome aboard! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby ravish30 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:37 am

Hi Jan

Welcome to the HPPN forums!
ravish30

Postby Deb » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm

Welcome to the forum!

From a fellow Canadian.

Deb 8)

www.pro-masystems.ca
www.pro-masystems.ca/amazing_aloe
Deb

Postby AvParties4u » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:17 pm

Hello :) Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Postby anne mudde » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:43 pm

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Canadian. I live in Ottawa.
Exquisite, affordable fashion jewelry
Beautiful to wear; Profitable to sell
Ask me more.
BUY THREE, Get one FREE!!!
www.mylatasia.com/amudde
anne mudde

Hello fellow canadian

Postby rnethier » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:20 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Nicole

Get wealthy and healthy with chocolate.

www.mxi.myvoffice.com/nic