[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Overland Park, KS

Hello from Overland Park, KS

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Overland Park, KS

Postby sheila1007 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:53 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Sheila Barnum, I'm new to this site and to a new business. I've been in direct sales for about 10 years now, and I love everything about it. I'm a married mom of 6 kids and work part time in a restaurant here in town, but want to leave that for the full time dream of success in the direct selling market again.

My reason for turning to this network is I'm taking on a new field. I've sold kitchen tools for years and loved it, I have no problem making food in front of people, but now I've signed on with a brand new food company and I would like to know the best way to do the home parties themselves. I've been to the taste and pass and it bores me, are there other ways to sell food without taste, pass, taste, dip, pass?

I love networking with others in the direct sales industry, I'd rather support a sahm or sahd, then toys r us or wal mart any day. I wish you all the best in your business and I can't wait to let you get to know my business as well.
Sheila Barnum
sheila1007@gardenblends.com
home: 913.322.2473 on the go: 913.302.7437
Executive Consultant for Garden Blends
Looking for others to join me in this ground floor opportunity. If you have a passion for good food and great fun, come join me!!
sheila1007

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:52 pm

Hi Shelia

Welcome Aboard! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby ravish30 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:45 am

Hi Sheila

Welcome to the HPPN forums!
ravish30

Postby AvParties4u » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:39 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Hi Sheila...

Postby Rosalee » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:23 pm

Welcome to the forums. Nice to meet you. I guess the only other way that I can think of to advertise your food products would be by "word of mouth " to family & friends Plus maybe advertising in your local paper. Also put up fliers around your local businesses in town (always ask for permission) also send out email advertisements to frinds & family. Anyway that you can think of to get the word out about your business & the food products. Offer online specials, etc. Just a few ideas.

Rosalee Decker
Shop online at http://www.homeandgardenparty.com/Home? ... aleedecker
Phone orders welcome
1-360-458-5680
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it
Rosalee

hi

Postby H&GP » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:46 am

Hello and welcome
E O'Brien
Home and Garden Party Designer
http://www.hgp.weebly.com