[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi From Alberta

Hi From Alberta

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi From Alberta

Postby Carol » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi -

My name is Carol and I've just become the first distributor for Complex Skin which makes spa, body and bath products. The owner is moving out of the Calgary area and needs people to do the selling. I stay at home and homeschool my youngest, so this is a good opportunity to earn some extra income in my spare time. I'm a bit nervous about being a distributor, going to shows, etc. but also very excited. I hope to "meet" everyone here eventually. I've already gotten some good advice from this website (thanks).

Regards,
Carol
Carol

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi Carol Welcome Aboard!
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby jessabelle » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:37 pm

Welcome, Carol! There are great people and resources here to help you out! It's normal to be nervous about parties but once you do a few, you won't be so nercous anymore. If I can do it, so can you! :D
Jessica

simple. natural. beautiful
www.freshface.monetminerals.com
jessabelle

Postby mapletreehillmum » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Hi Carol!
Welcome! I wish you much success with your company! I can surely understand you feeling nervous and yet excited at the same time.

I'm currently trying to get some feedback on a fairly new Canadian company called "Jolica" from others who sell or have purchased their wonderful accessories. There is no one in my area either and if I decide to go ahead I will be in the same position as you! (lol)

Do you have mini catalogues with your products that are professionally done?

This is a great season for getting started with lots of sales for the coming Christmas holiday in a few months.
I better decide soon!! (lol)
Let us know how things are going?
God bless,
Deb
mapletreehillmum

Postby ravish30 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:33 am

Hi Carol

Welcome to the HPPN forums!
ravish30

Postby albertamom » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:20 am

Hi and welcome. I am from Edmonton.
Mom to two!
albertamom

Postby AvParties4u » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:20 am

Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Postby Carol » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:26 pm

Thank you for your welcome. Things have been pretty hectic as I had to get a business number so I could get a business account, which I will set up tomorrow. Then I'm going to get a wireless POS system because people like the convenience of using debit as well as credit cards. In answer to Deb's question, we have a website as well as an order form and flyers.

Thanks again for all your good wishes!

Carol
Carol

Hello fellow Albertan

Postby rnethier » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:29 pm

I am from northern Alberta, welcome to the forum site.

You will find some great information on this site.

My main focus is Herbalife

I sell Parylite as well

I am a unit leader for Spice It Up Novelties (adult parties)

Nicole
rnethier

Postby MadisonsMommy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:47 am

Ciera Mowbray
Connecting Moms online
http://www.SAHMom.com
MadisonsMommy

Return to Introduce Yourself