[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello! Newbie here from Colorado!!

Hello! Newbie here from Colorado!!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello! Newbie here from Colorado!!

Postby brooketrout » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:48 am

Hi all! Iam a stay at home mom looking for a good company to be with. I have tried a couple out there, but they did not work too well for me. But I do have a couple of questions, are some of you with more than one company? Iam also very interested in Luxe jewlery. Can anyone give me any info on tham? I'm not even sure if there is a rep in my area. I look forward to networking with all you! :D :D :D
brooketrout

Postby tami1674 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:41 pm

You may be able to go to the Luxe jewelry website and do a consultant search to see if there is one in your area.
Have you thought about a food business?
Tami Radke
www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/tradke
tami1674

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:46 am

Hi there! Welcome aboard! I am with Watkins and I love it. There is a sign up special on now if interested!

Good luck with your search! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby ravish30 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:55 am

Welcome to HPPN forums!
ravish30

Postby AvParties4u » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:01 pm

Welcome to the forum.. :D
AvParties4u

Hello

Postby vegasglitz » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:38 am

Hello and welcome!

I can give you the number to Pat at Luxe. Email me at vegasglitz@hotmail.com

Have a sparkling day!
Debbie Zack
Independent Candle Consultant
www.mygc.com/debbiezack

The World's Finest Candles in Wick & Wickless
Best of BOTH WORLDS!!
vegasglitz

Postby LorettaA » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:45 am

Hi! Welcome to the group. I don't know much about Luxe, but I do enjoy jewelry.

I hope you find something you really enjoy.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:10 pm

Welcome! I am Suzanne and I hope you find the business for you. There are alot of nice people here with all kinds of great home businesses and we'd love to share our successes with you. Good luck to you!
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby MadisonsMommy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:45 am

Welcome to the board! You can request free home business info at SAHMom.com! :)
Ciera Mowbray
Connecting Moms online
http://www.SAHMom.com
MadisonsMommy

Return to Introduce Yourself