[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Warm Greetings From Vermont

Warm Greetings From Vermont

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Warm Greetings From Vermont

Postby heidismiles » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:51 am

Hello eveyone! I can't tell you how excited I am that I found this site. I have looked and looked for a site that can help me out in my adventure, finally this seems like the best one!

My name is Heidi, I live in St. Albans Vermont. I am just starting my venture in Tastefully Simple. I have to say if you were to ask me a few weeks ago if I would ever think about becoming a consultant for anything, I would of said NO loud and CLEAR.

However, a couple weeks back I went to my first ever Tastefully Simple party and I LOVE IT! I loved the party, I loved the food and I loved the concept all together!!! I was so excited about the company that I booked a party that I would be hosting. Then a few days went by and I was looking into the company more and I found the incentives to be wonderful for new consultants.
SO...I am proud to say that tonight is going to be my blast off party and I am now a NEW CONSULTANT for tastefully simple!

With that being said, anyone that would love to have some YUMMY wonderful, easy to prepair ( hence the Simple part) food shipped right to your front door, please don't hesitate to contact me! Or if you are in Vermont and you would like to see what its all about, you can contact me about that too.

I don't have a website up yet, because I have to do my blast off party first however, I will keep anyone posted if they are interested in ordering from there.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

I love this site!
Blessings,
Heidi
heidismiles

Postby ravish30 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:13 am

Hi Heidi

Welcome to the forum! YOu will love the HPPN forums!
ravish30

Postby AvParties4u » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:18 pm

Hi Heidi, Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Postby LorettaA » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:43 am

It's all about getting into something you can really enjoy. I'm glad you found that something.

Welcome!
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:12 pm

Hi, Hiedi! I'm Suzanne and its nice to meet you! Welcome! Just reading your post got me excited for you. lol Good luck to you!
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby MadisonsMommy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:43 am

Hi! Welcome to the board!!! :)
Ciera Mowbray
Connecting Moms online