[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Albert Canada

Hello from Albert Canada

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Albert Canada

Postby thesassylady » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:54 pm

Hello ladies my name is Anita I am a mom of 6 beautiful children. 3 boys and 3 girls yes i trully feel blessed. I am a work at home mom that believes that everyone deserves a chance to reach business success. And I devote my knowledge and my time to help others rech their dreams. I am interested in networking, and meeting new friends. Thank you for allowing me to join such a wonderful group.
The Sassy Lady
http;//thesassylady.freehostia.com

The Sassy Lady Gift Boutique
http://suityourselfgifts.com/store/aGo.asp?aff=11448
thesassylady

Postby ravish30 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi Anita

Welcome to the HPPN forums! Nice to meet you :)
ravish30

Postby albertamom » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:44 pm

Hi and welcome :) I am from Edmonton and I also stay at home with my 2 kids.
Mom to two!
albertamom

Postby AvParties4u » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:23 pm

Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:28 pm

Hi Anita! Welcome Aboard! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby Ashley » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:07 pm

Welcome to the forum Anita :) I think I have seen you on a few other forums!
Ashley WAHM of One

Ashley

Postby Audrey » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:43 pm

Hi Anita,

Sounds like you have a full house. I'm mom to two girls. Welcome to the group, nice to meet you.
Audrey

Hello

Postby vegasglitz » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:19 pm

Hello and welcome to HPPN board :D

I was just in Vancouver Canada and it's so beautiful there!
Debbie Zack
Independent Candle Consultant
www.mygc.com/debbiezack

The World's Finest Candles in Wick & Wickless
Best of BOTH WORLDS!!
vegasglitz

Return to Introduce Yourself