[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I am looking for a party plan !

I am looking for a party plan !

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Postby ilidahl » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:46 pm

Ilidahl
Montana
www.ild.vivatoxicfree.com
www.toxicfreehome.blogspot.com

Ask me about cashing in on tv infomercials. Get access to customers all over US.
ilidahl

Earn your kit and have fun at the same time :)

Postby SpiceyLisa » Tue May 03, 2005 4:42 pm

SpiceyLisa

Did you find the perfect company for you yet?

Postby lalmom » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:26 am

I'm not sure if you found the perfect fit for you yet, but you may be interested in checking out the company I represent. It's Michele Baratta at Home. Michele's jewelry is beautiful! I became a Consultant because I was so passionate about her jewelry. She most known for her picture fame pendant necklaces. You insert your favorite photo and then you carry your loved one with you always!

Just find a company that ignites your passion and excitement!

Best of luck to you!
www.MBatHome.com
lalmom

Postby Home&GardenGirl » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:37 pm

Hi there,

I'm a little behind, I was out of town, but I did want to mention Home & Garden Party. We do have kits, but even for book shows they help, if you give the hostesses a piece or 2 to have with her when she takes orders it helps, or you can do a "sleepover" party. Set up a display of a few products at her house and leave them there for a day or 2 then people can come over when it's set up (like over the weekend or something) and see the products before they order.

I also wanted to mention, we have 2 price options for the kits, $99 and $149, and you can use your first party commission to pay for the kit. Do you own book party to see how people respond to the products, then the commission (30% at first then 40% after $1500 in sales) would pay for the kit for you. No out of pocket expense.

Anyway, please feel free to check out my website, you can see products, hostess benefit info, career info and all that there. If you want more info, you can email me or PM me. Website.... http://mysite.verizon.net/respsiw2/

Definitely go with products you love no matter what you decide, good luck!

Mindy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mindy Wheeler
Home & Garden Party Independent Designer
gigglezz78@hotmail.com
www.homeandgardenparty.com

** I LUV WHAT I DO...YOU CAN TOO **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Home&GardenGirl

Postby SweetBerrySue » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:08 pm

Hi Janine,

How is your search going? I'm sure you've gotten tons of information. I sure do hope that you find something you are really passionate about.....when you do, you will just know it's right for you. :wink:

I have to agree with Angie about the catalog parties, don't get me wrong, I've had some super ones, and then, well.........you know what I mean. :lol: I do many catalog parties as fillers, so to speak, but the biggest downside to them, in my opinion, is they rarely yield any future bookings. :?

I was someone who never envisioned myself doing home parties. In fact if someone had told me I would be doing them, I would have thought they had just gone off the deep end. :lol: But, it's so important to get your products in front of potential customers and hostesses.

I wish you well in your search, and I hope you find something that is just right for you and your family. :D
Sue
Founding Consultant ID#F0605.017
Sweet Berry Designs
www.sweetberrydesigns.net/senos
Come join a GREAT team!
www.theberrybunch.net
SweetBerrySue

Have your ever seen a PEARL come out of an OYSTER?

Postby leisurej » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:19 am

leisurej

Slumber Parties by Christina

Postby partiesbyChristina » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:02 am

partiesbyChristina

Postby tdbexpo » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:19 am

I have a wonderful company. It is based on service rather than sales. We make 50% from the beginning, no quotas, no inventory, no min each month to be active. We do not deliver, we have an awesome hostess plan. You can do homeshows, catalog shows, and just wholesale. We have a guarantee on the products. You can get in for nothing down and most of all women love JEWELRY.I know it sounds too good to be true- it is awesome. I love my job and all of the wonderful people I have met along the way
I would love to tell you about my company if you are still looking. YOu can email me at tdbexpo@Aol.com
tdbexpo

Starting Your New Business

Postby RobinMI » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:44 am

Hi there!
I know that you've probably heard it 100 times, but find something you love to do! It makes all the difference in the world!!

I just started with Discovery Toys and am loving it. The start up kit that you received is amazing and my daughter loves the toys. They are educational, durable, and safe for little ones.

I just started contacting daycares about fundraisers and out of 7 calls, have one definite fundraiser booked, another potential and several interested that I sent info too. This is all very encouraging to me, as I was with another company that offered a service prior to this, and did not experience near the success. I had no idea how well know DT was!!

If you would like more info, please email me at robin824@aol.com or visit my website.

Best of luck to you!!!
Robin Hemphill
Independent Educational Consultant
www.discoverytoyslink.com/rhemphill

Arbonne Consultant ID #15536706
RobinMI

Postby lpbylaura » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:16 pm

I started with a scrapbooking company called Leaving Prints this past June. I only joined because I wasn't required to buy a kit. I paid $30 for the startup fee, which includes catalogs, order forms, instructor agreements, invitations, and a training manual. You can buy a kit if you want, it isn't required though. With Leaving Prints, you can sign up for the discount only as a hobbyist, or you can sign up as an instructor and you receive a little bit more of a discount. I agree with everyone else that has posted, you have to find something that you are interested in. Just choose something that you would actually buy from if one of your friends had a party. Good luck and keep us posted when you choose!!!

Laura Kasarda
Independent Instructor US5042
lpbylaura@yahoo.com
http://laurakasarda.leavingprints.us

Ask me how you can start your own business for only $30!!!!
lpbylaura

Postby JennyKing121 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:11 am

Hi Janine,

Sorry to hear about your husband's injury! I hope that he has completely recovered by now. Are you still searching for business opportunities? I have a few suggestions that you may or may not have heard about already.

===============================================
Lavender Love - Lavender items for bath, body and home!
http://www.Lavender-Love.com/jennyking

Only $10 to register! Earn 25% commission! Can be a 100% online business! You get a 25% discount as a consultant and you also get a one-time 40% off discount to Build-Your-Own-Kit.

I signed up in July and I love it! I like that the products are 96-100% natural and very affordable too. There are lots of items for under $15! And new items are on the way!

There is a low monthly minimum of just $15! It can be both sales from customers or your personal purchases from your personalized url.

You can do online and/or home parties. I'm not interested in home parties yet, so I might do online parties. You can build a team and earn 5% from your frontline's sales. You even receive a $2.50 bonus if someone joins your team and becomes active within the same month!

If you're interested in joining, I offer a free gift for team members that become active within the same month. I just started to build my team and I'd love to have you join us! If you decide to join, please remember to type "Jenny King" when asked to enter the name of the consultant that referred you.

If you're only interested in shopping, I highly recommend the Lavender Peppermint Mist, Lavender Vanilla Whipped Body Souffle, Lavender Chamomile Tea, Mini Drawer Sachet Set and the Herbs de Province.

If money is really tight, you might like Stuff a Friend. I signed up this morning and was set up instantly! NO START UP COSTS!!! NO MONTHLY MINIMUMS! And you earn 30% commission for sales via your free consultant url. Build a team and earn 10% commission from your downline's sales.

I'm going to do this as just an online business too. I love that there are no monthly minimums and their products are affordable too!

Stuff a Friend sells animal kits and accessories. The kits come with animal, stuffing, birth certificate, wishing star, take home box and instructions.

http://www.stuffafriend.com/shop.htm?jennyking

Rep # 576

I have checked out Leaving Prints and I have to agree with Laura! It's a great opportunity. I want to join this one too! They have a wonderful commission structure, affordable products and a very nice catalog. If you visit Laura's consultant website, you'll see that they offer very nice websites and products too! If you still do not want to do home parties, you can do this one completely online and offer catalog parties.

Another favorite, that I'd to join too is Mia Bella/Scent Sations, Inc. They have yummy smelling candles! They offer an associate program that is FREE to join. Then when you can afford it, you can choose to join their Candle of the Month Club to earn even more money!!

Here's the team that I plan to join with:
http://inthelight.scent-team.com

==============================================
If you have a personal website, there are plenty of affiliate programs that you sign up for. Every affiliate program that I've joined is FREE! You simply add graphic banners and/or text links to your site. When people enter the affiliate websites via your website and place an order, you receive a commission on the sale. You would need to know basic html to add the affiliate links to your website. It's really easy though!

==============================================

LOL, I could go on and on about all the great opportunities that are available!

Best of luck in your search!

;) Jenny

http://www.JennyKing.com

http://www.Lavender-Love.com/jennyking

http://www.stuffafriend.com/shop.htm?jennyking Rep# 576

[URL=http://www.stuffafriend.com/shop.htm?jennyking]

Image[/URL]
JennyKing121

Postby JennyKing121 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:24 am

Hi again,

I thought I was logged into my account when I posted my message, but everytime I log in, I keep getting logged out! Anyway, I forgot to include my email address in case you have questions about Lavender Love or Stuff a Friend!

My aol screen name is: jennyking121

Feel free to email me with any questions that you may have!
jenny@jennyking.com
JennyKing121

Celebrations by Lillian Vernon

Postby shandeitz1018@yahoo.com » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:12 pm

shandeitz1018@yahoo.com

Wellness at it's best

Postby Pampering4life » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:04 pm

Hello,

I would love for you to take a look at my company. We have been voted "Emerging Company of 2006" with over 15 million in sales. We specialize in wellness products that deliver. We teach our client's to take care of themselves each and everyday through self-care and wellness. The company has been around for 7 years and still growing. We go into our hostess homes to pamper and relax and have fun at the same time. The company has many moms in it because of the potential. We have been featured in Redbook, WallStreet Journal, Parenting, etc. If you are interested we do have several investment options which are low cost for this type of business. I would love to tell you more. Please email me for further information. Oh, how can I forget....we have some of our top consultants making $30,000 a month at home.

Respond if interested.
If time and money was right...would you be interested in a awesome business opportunity!! Do you enjoy teaching people to take care of themselves using nature base products that is a well kept secret of the stars. I'm looking for business builders in my quest for national expansion in a company voted "Emerging Company of the Year" contact me

www.pampering4life.com
Pampering4life

Hello

Postby Sharongene » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:13 pm

The party plan idea is geared around you being at a party and basically, speaking to many people at one time opposed to just 1 or a catalog. Example in my home party business, Private Quarters luxury linens, spa line and comfort wear, I have a more successful outcome by showing the product at parties. Women touch and feel the product love it and purchase.

Depending on your situation you can do catalog parties, however, i find it more beneficial with a group setting. Especially, for sales.

I hope this help.

Success to you!
Cheryl
At Private Quarters, We Make The Beds Where Dreams Begin!!!
Affordable luxury linens and accessories for your bed and bath
Cheryl L. Little Comfort Consultant #5308
www.privatequarters.net/Little
(405) 245-5417
Sharongene

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories