[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I am looking for a party plan !

I am looking for a party plan !

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

I am looking for a party plan !

Postby phillymom » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:13 pm

Hi, I am looking for a party plan.
Can someone send me information on their company?
I was a stay at home mom for 7 years but was forced back to the work force last year when my husband was injured :cry: I hate working full time and someone else raising my girsl.
I want to go back to being the mom I was before I starting working. I need your help Please.
If you know of a good company with nice comission and hopefully a low start up cost,
or any companies to stay away from. Please let me know
Any information would be great.
Thanks so much,
Janine
JaninePax@comcast.net
phillymom

Postby lovinmybabes » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:32 pm

First, sit down and figure out what you like to do! There are so many companies. One of the new ones that seems to have sparked a lot of interest is Crayola's Big Yellow Box...might be a good one to get in on the ground floor as they just launched on June 14th! Good luck with your search!

Jessica
Jessica Roberts

Have your cake & eat it too! Little One Letters & Cakes offers Greeting Cakes, personalized occasion letters, party supplies, gift baskets & so much more! Order 5 Greeting Cakes, Get 1 FREE!

Owner, Little One Letters & Cakes
Ind. Dist. of Greeting Cakes #0406003
lovinmybabes

Postby CarrieVita » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:06 am

I agree... you want to find something that you're passionate about. I would consider trying products from some different companies skincare, candles, food, whatever, and find something that you really believe in. Because, when you believe in something and are passionate about it, then you will be very successful in selling it.
~*~Kara Vita~*~ Skincare that Delivers!
--Pharmaceutical quality skincare
--Product Education
--Home-based careers for men and women.
Contact me for more information: CarrieVita@aol.com
CarrieVita

Postby ohanagrl » Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:59 pm

What type of things are you interested in? I know that it makes all the world of difference when you have passion and pride in what you sell. Give us some ideas and we would all be so happy to help you :)

Good Luck
Kahne
Kahne
Salon & Spa Owner

Heritage Makers
Independent Consultant
www.publishedmoments.com
ohanagrl

Once Upon a Family

Postby luvmi3kds » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:02 pm

Hi,

I recently signed up as a consultant with Once Upon a Family, and I really love the company and the products. If you are still looking for a party plan, I would be happy to send you more information. Basically, we offer heirloom-quality products and inspirational ideas that help create, celebrate, and preserve family ties.

Good luck with your search!

Heather Jones
Independent Consultant
Once Upon a Family
www.onceuponafamily.com/heatherjones
luvmi3kds

Postby phillymom » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:14 pm

Hi Everyone,
thanks for all the emails. I still have not yet decided which company to go with. But I do have lotz of catalogs coming this week. Hopefully once I get to see the products first hand, I will be able to make a choice.
Just one more question
Are there any party plan companies that let you just sell the products with out buying the kits.
I know I will not be doing any home shows, Just book shows, so I think that the whole Idea of having to buy a kit is killing my choices.
Please let me know
thanks again ladies
janine
janinepax@comcast.net
phillymom

new company

Postby ewedeb » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:17 pm

i'm with entertain with ease! if you're interested in a food related company. we help with at home entertaining with serving ware and food items adn great tips... i think you have to buy the kit, that's the way to get the business manual, etc. but i've done catalog shows with putting only a few food items out for people to sample, see and then order.. it does help. start up is about 139 and there's great company support. email me if you want more info or help

debbie
Debbie
ewedeb

Low Start up cost

Postby BePampered » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:41 pm

Hi there, I just signed up with The Pampered Chef in January, and I have to say, I have been more than impressed with their professionalism, integrity, encouragement, and the specials they offer are awesome! We carry quality kitchen tools at very decent prices and have widened our horizons a bit into consumable goods, i.e. spices, beer bread, hand soap, sink cleaner, and we also sell cookbooks and other cookbook accessories. We have several Pampered Chef exclusives too... from our Chillzanne collection to our Simple Additions serving line... they're great. There are 2 members of my "cluster" that only do catalog shows. They seem to be doing really well. To sign up as a consultant you do have to purchase a super starter kit. It is $90 dollars full price, but you have the option to hold a starter show to get $40 off the kit making it only $50 out of pocket, which remember is tax deductible :lol: Honestly, I think in order to really stand behind a product, you have to be familiar with it. Use it, explore with it, get to know it and everything about it. Most companies put a lot of thought into the designing of their consultant kits. They include the most popular products so you can become familiar with them, and so you have them on hand for people to see and feel. With Pampered Chef's kit you get over $350 in products, our most popular products, that you will put to use in your own kitchen trust me! Also included is all the materials for your first six shows. Seeing as how you only want to do catalog shows, you will be all set. There are so many extra incentives too... When you join there is almost always a monthly power incentive that you earn by submitting six shows in your first qualifying month, may sound like a lot, but you can have a buffer month to prepare. Also there is a 3 month super starter program that allows you to earn even more products for your enjoyment! You can make anywhere from 20 - 27% commission until you reach $15000 in career sales, after $15000 you recieve a 2% increase. I have a brochure that details it all, there are trips to be earned, Disney is the incentive trip this year!
Are you interested? Cause I can get you the brochure, very thin, that details it all... all the opportunity!
Please let me know! And don't hesitate if you have any questions, please ask! Take a look at us online too! www.PamperedChef.com
Thank you kindly,
Tarra Parks
Independant Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef
TarraParks@comcast.net
www.PamperedChef.biz/indulge
~We do Bridal parties, fundraisers and more! Check us out! What are you waiting for?!~
BePampered

Postby angienewton » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:55 pm

~Angie~

angienewton

Princess House

Postby azlynn2796 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:49 am

azlynn2796

Kiotis is a great company

Postby kiotis gal » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:29 am

I have recently started with Kiotis Paris. They offer great earning potential, low start up options, and their product is great. I really got hooked after I tried some samples. That is what I would recommend for you as well. I tried samples from 4 different companies and found one I really said "WOW" about.

Hope this was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly.
Tammi Knapp
Independent Beauty Consultant
Kiotis Paris
www.mykiotis.com
kiotis@lycos.com
kiotis gal

Thirty-One Gifts

Postby jennyhgifts » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:14 am

I would love to tell you about my company! The company is Thirty-One gifts. They are based in Tennessee. The name Thirty-One comes Proverbs 31 which talks about the woman who is a hard worker, encourager, she cares for others and she is wise. Because of these qualites that the Proverbs 31 woman holds and the fact that women hold these qualites also, we believe that woman are worthy of reward, honor and praise. Our products do just that...the are rewarding to the person recieving the product. Our motto is Celebrate Encourge Reward. We celebrate the friendships that come togther at our home shows and we encourage women to get together and have a night out. We love for them to reward themselves or someone else with a special gift. Check our website and view our products. Our start up is $150. With that you get $400 worth of products, training guide, and training videos.

Jenny Hillenburg
Sales Manager
Thirty-One Gifts
jennyhgifts

home party success

Postby carpediemheart » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:52 pm

Hi There, I'm a Consultant (and a Mom) for Michele Baratta at Home. They make beautiful jewelry. The designer, Michele Baratta, has been in business for 15 years selling to high end stores like Nordstrom, Marshall fields, Better boutiques and catalogs like Sundance, JJill, Coldwater Creek, etc. The Home party part started almost a year ago. So, I'm on the Ground floor. It's awesome!

Michele is a Mom and wanted to share her success with other Moms. That's how Michele Baratta at Home was born.

She designs a lot of very heart warming jewelry. She's most known for her "picture frame pendants". You insert your favorite photo in the pendant.

I had my first party in January and the total sales were $2,800.00. IMy commission was $700.00 for 3 hours of work! I was the Hostess also and I earned $560.00 to spend on jewelry and 3 1/2 price items. I also booked 3 parties from that party so I earned an additional 3 1/2 price items.

If you want to see how beautiful her jewelry is go to www.mbatHome.com

Good Luck with your hunt for the perfect at home business!

Ann
carpediemheart

home party success

Postby carpediemheart » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:55 pm

Hi There, I'm a Consultant (and a Mom) for Michele Baratta at Home. They make beautiful jewelry. The designer, Michele Baratta, has been in business for 15 years selling to high end stores like Nordstrom, Marshall fields, Better boutiques and catalogs like Sundance, JJill, Coldwater Creek, etc. The Home party part started almost a year ago. So, I'm on the Ground floor. It's awesome!

Michele is a Mom and wanted to share her success with other Moms. That's how Michele Baratta at Home was born.

She designs a lot of very heart warming jewelry. She's most known for her "picture frame pendants". You insert your favorite photo in the pendant.

I had my first party in January and the total sales were $2,800.00. IMy commission was $700.00 for 3 hours of work! I was the Hostess also and I earned $560.00 to spend on jewelry and 3 1/2 price items. I also booked 3 parties from that party so I earned an additional 3 1/2 price items.

If you want to see how beautiful her jewelry is go to www.mbatHome.com

Good Luck with your hunt for the perfect at home business!

Ann
carpediemheart

You don't have to purchase a kit

Postby Laurie » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:20 am

My company just introduced a new program where you don't have to purchase a kit to become and associate. You don't have to order any books or anything, because they make most of the stuff available online that you can just print off. So, all you have to do is sign up as an associate, and print off the brochures to have a book party. After you have your orders, you can place your order, and off you go. There are two things that I think are a drawback with this program. No 1 is that I've found that book parties are more successful if you at least have some samples. Since I'm a member, and have plenty of samples, I always send any of the associates I sponsor some samples. (Trust me, I know what it's like to be down to your last dime, and really not have the money to even order samples.) You just have better success that way. No. 2 is that when you place your order as an associate, they only take orders by the dozen, shipping is less that way. It's never been a problem for me, but some people don't like that, maybe you wont either. If you want more information, you can email me at hopecandles@aol.com or go to www.candlesamore.com or call toll free 1-877-292-2496 If you leave me a message, and want me to call you. PLEASE let me know when a good time to call is. I have little ones at home, and I know how much I hate it when I get a call right when I've laid them down for a nap.
Laurie

Next

Return to Success Stories