[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Climbing the leadership ladder!! :)

Climbing the leadership ladder!! :)

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Climbing the leadership ladder!! :)

Postby Madisonbags33 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:58 pm

I am so excited!! It won't be official until another week but I just signed on my 10th teammate this week and I will soon be getting a huge promotion to Team Leader!! The crazy part is that I just promoted last month to Associate Leader for having only 3+ women under me. I've only been with Madison Handbags for a year and it's only been within the last four months that I've actually tried to recruit people. The crazy part is that once I started thinking about it and focusing on it, it's like the universe just started sending people my way! Of course I'm excited for all the financial rewards (I get a Tiffany bracelet, $200 month stipend, increased commissions from 20-25% and, of course, more downline commissions as my team grows) but mostly I'm really excited about seeing my team grow and helping women be successful with their own business. I think I'm more excited for some of their successes then I am for my own! :)

Anyway, because it's unofficial still I can't spread the word but I needed to share my excitement with someone and who better than you ladies? Thanks for listening! :)
Interested in finding out more about Madison Handbags?? Follow me on Facebook at "Mara DeSilva- Mhb" to keep up to date on gorgeous handbags, beautiful, designer fabrics, and amazing hostess specials! Interested in a business opportunity? You're in luck! We're looking for ambitious sales consultants who want to take advantage of a groundfloor opportunity to get in with a rapidly growing company! Check out our website to see for yourself why women LOVE Madison Handbags!!
Madisonbags33

Return to Success Stories