[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Im just a Mummy but WOW look what I have done!

Im just a Mummy but WOW look what I have done!

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Im just a Mummy but WOW look what I have done!

Postby myscrapbook » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:24 pm

I am not normally a bragging kind of person

In fact I have never been comfortable talking about myself

But something inside me wants to TELL THE WORLD - Im THAT excited

And I think is the safest place to do that! hehe

My prior experiences in party plan were a few stints with various companies. I made a little but seemed to fork out more than I brought in!

I just thought I wasnt the Entrepreneurial type!

Anyway all that changed earlier this year when I found Top Line Creations

WoW WoW WoW

Right from the start i had the most unbelievable support and my business grew in leaps and bounds

I have never recruited a person in my life and I had people coming up to me and asking CAN I JOIN PLEASE! (and thats no exaggeration - honest)

Now here I am

5 months later and what started as a little hobby is now my life!

I have 91 downline in my fantastic team
and I have just recieve my commission for the month
(this is seperate from the profit I make per sale)

I recieved $1250 US from my commission from my downline
PLUS another $1080 US in cash bonus for myself and some team members going 'up a level'

Right from month 1 we have been getting comissions - they get bigger every month but this month just blew me away!

I am sooooo excited!!

And the best bit - my hubby is so proud of me and now sees my hobby as my 'job'

HECK! I AM SO PROUD OF ME!

Thank you for listening to my excited ramblings!

Sending good luck and many sales vibes to every one of you
xoxo
Kylie
Independant TLC Director #417328
www.topline-creations.com/myscrapbook
"I work at home around 1 husband and 7 kids - If I can succeed so can YOU"
myscrapbook

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:41 am

WOW! I have to admit, I am way impressed with 91 downline in just 5 months!

Any tips you would like to share for recruiting (generic that we can benefit from in other companies!)

Keep up the great work, you're an inspiration!

Mary
:wink:
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby angienewton » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:43 am

~Angie~

angienewton

Postby myscrapbook » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:40 pm

Thank you Mary and Angie

I still feel a little embarrassed talking about myself but Im also still climbing the walls in excitement.

Because I am in Australia I get my comission paid via paypal but the company still send out commission cheques only these have VOID stamped across them.

One thing I have done is made like a folder, one of those ones with clear slips in it... and i have made like a little info show in it.

Eg: First page: Do you want to make money doing what you love?
Second page: Want to work at home around your family?

And so on... people can sit there and flick through it, page by page and it tells them all the great benefits of working with my company.

None of the pages have a lot of writing, all are simple and to the point.

After all those pages I have a few 'special' pages

My family are saving for our first real holiday - all 9 of us... so I have put in there a few coloured brochures about the place we want to go (Big theme parks, beaches etc) and written "This is MY goal.... whats yours?"

And then I also have a slip where I have put in the void cheques and written "I even get mail every month that is a PLEASURE to open!"

Im actually thinking on making a second one of these folders as at partys I find that people actually sit there and wait for someone to finish with it so they can have a look

Make them bright and fun and everyone wants to flick through!

Afterwards when I am say taking orders I ask them what they thought about the folder - its a great way to break the ice and get the conversation going. Even if they simply ask me about my holiday plans I can throw in coments like "Well if it wasnt for TLC I wouldnt be planning that"

I even find that some people go home and cant get it out of their mind... suddenly 3 days later they get a big bill in, want extra money and call me back!

So that, I think is a big part of my success.

Id love to hear other peoples ideas though.

Take care all
Kylie
Independant TLC Director #417328
www.topline-creations.com/myscrapbook
"I work at home around 1 husband and 7 kids - If I can succeed so can YOU"
myscrapbook

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:39 pm

Kylie
Thanks for sharing your success and some great ideas to get the rest of us going! Best of luck for all the success you dream of!
Mary :
:wink:

Postby deanac24 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:02 pm

Congrats on your success Kylie. That is something to be proud of!
Deana Clark
http://deanc24.tripod.com
Lots of WAHM info on my site.
deanac24

Return to Success Stories