[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Just launched my new company

Just launched my new company

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Just launched my new company

Postby Gallery2You » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:08 pm

I just launched my new company Gallery2You, where we bring affordable art to everyday america. The consultant brings in a portfolio of unstretched, unframed original oil paintings into an in-home art party and goes through the portfolio one by one, as people like the paintings, they say "ooh-ahhh" and the painting gets put in their pile. When the consultant is through with the portfolio of 50-100 paintings, everyone will have a stack in front of them. the consultant then goes to each couple with the frame corner samples and places their orders, books their party, and delivers the finished product at their party.

I just launched the company as a Nevada corporation, I am the first consultant and am starting in Washington State. I have booked my first party for next monday night.

Wish me luck and if anyone has any tips in having parties with couples in attendance (like do party games really work in a mixed sex environment? or when dealing with an upscale product like original oil paintings?)
Any suggestions or comments would be gladly welcome.

Thanks for such a good group with lots of good ideas!!!

Kelly
Gallery2You

Postby designer » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:07 pm

This is an interesting concept. Where do you get the paintings? Are they prints on canvas? Or real one of a kind "originals" that you can only sell once? Are they your work? Being an artist I am interested in how artist get their work represented like this. I have heard of a company that can print with oil based "paint" right on flat canvas. Do you do the framing? Sorry for all the questions, but this is a very unique idea and I'm curious as to how it would work.
Carol
designer

Return to Success Stories