[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Just a share on my successful launch party!!

Just a share on my successful launch party!!

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Just a share on my successful launch party!!

Postby 2gr8kids » Tue May 02, 2006 9:40 pm

I am so excited to be able to share the success of my Launch Party with you all. I am a Consultant with Taste of Home Entertaining. I hosted my first Launch Party this past Sunday. These products were really an easy sell, I didn't even do a formal presentation or anything, just an Open House type event. Everyone loved the products and were so happy with the quality, look and feel.

Well, $600.00 sales later (which means $150.00 for me) and many, many FREE products (I only paid $22.00) later, I am as happy as can be.

I make this share to help inspire others to get out there and PARTY. And, also to show off that my Companies Hostess Benefits are AWESOME!!! :lol:
Wanted: Women who want to make a difference in their lives! Motivated, ambitious, I'm looking for you! Taste of Home Entertaining. Call Jessica 866-694-6208 or email me at JessicaTOHE@Hotmail.com.
Dream Big!
2gr8kids

Congrats!

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Wed May 10, 2006 1:27 am

Good for you!

My mom signed up the first of May with TOHE. I actually did all the research on companies for her! We are so excited that she has found a company she is excited about. She already has her first team member.

Her launch party is on the 4th of June. I can't wait to do some shopping and host a show for her.

Since my sister and I are both Passion Parties consultants, we think she's crazy for not joining us...LOL! :lol: But we love to cook and entertain, so we'll help her get her businesss off and running and help her with bookings and sponsoring in exchange for a discount! LOL!

I think you will be a big success. The catalog is beautiful! But if you ever want to make 40%..let me know...LOL!

Trishia
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby bianca5454 » Tue May 16, 2006 9:30 am

Way to go!!!!! Congrats to you!!!1
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby christina » Tue May 30, 2006 3:37 pm

Congrats on your first party! That's super. :P
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Return to Success Stories