[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Woohoo!

Woohoo!

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Woohoo!

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:42 pm

I am so excited about my amazing month of May!

First, I elevated to Executive Manager! This is the second to the highest elevation in Passion Parties! I am on track to make Executive Director by the end of June!

Secondly, my team is ROCKIN'! I have a Team Manager and 3 Team Leaders on my team. I love to see my girls growing their businesses and acheiving their goals. What a blessing it has been to meet them all and to be a part of their lives and share in their dreams.

Finally, my team had our biggest month ever, with over $16,000 in sales! Almost every one of my girls placed an order and attended our monthly meeting. They are really inspiring me to be the best leader I can be.

Just had to share! I can't wait to see what June holds for us!

Passionately~
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby tonja » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:17 am

WooHoo!
Way to go !
Isn't Great when things start finally falling into place
Continued Success
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby ccarroll » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:50 am

Awesome Job! WTG!!!!
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:25 pm

So Cool Trishia~ Congrats to you!!! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Success Stories