[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Only 18 months and I just receive my 6th Title Promotion!

Only 18 months and I just receive my 6th Title Promotion!

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Only 18 months and I just receive my 6th Title Promotion!

Postby pleasureexperts » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:36 pm

]

And I am able to help many of my downline members reach Group leaders, Director and Managing Directors! I love it! Women helping Women... well actually I have 3 men on my team who are on fire too!

Network Marketing is the future! there are lots of opportunities out there! Research the products/services and your team leaders as well!

That's the way to go! I'm so excited and I can wait to reach the next title too!

Mildred Nunez
FYP Managing Regional Director
Pleasure Experts Team Founder / DWSA member
pleasureexperts

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:43 pm

That is great! Keep up the good work! The sky is truly the limit with direct sales!
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Hey Trishia

Postby pleasureexperts » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:47 am

You are absolutely right... the sky is the limit. That's funny ... do you know how I got into this business in the first place. I started as a Passion party rep in June of 2004. My sponsor was Joanne Webb. I'm sure you know her.

This biz seem like fun and I was planning on doing it just for a few months but then I realized the potential when I sold over $6000 in one month and made $3000 that month doing just 7 parties. Not to mention how much fun it was. Although I LOVED PP I did cross over to FYP mostly because now I don't have to pay for Hostess rewards out of my commission, nor do I have to pay for any credit card processing and there are not restrictions on having a personal website.

Take care and good luck to you too!

Mildred Nunez
732 670-6380
mildred@pleasureexperts.com

pleasureexperts

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:21 pm

Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Return to Success Stories