[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I Made $350 yesterday afternoon!!

I Made $350 yesterday afternoon!!

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

I Made $350 yesterday afternoon!!

Postby SilverSister » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:05 am

.925 ROCKS!!!!!!!! Oh, and 3 bookings and 1 customer who walked in and announced she was ready to sign! I give most of the credit to my company and our products. When you think it cannot possibly get any better, it does! And to think I never wore jewelry before I discovered this . . .
Wishing you a shining day and a sterling future!
Kathy C. - Silver ME!
SilverSister

Yahoo!

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:05 pm

Congrats Silver Sister on an amazing open house! Were you just holding it for the heck of it or related to something? I'm so glad to hear it was so successful!

Best of luck in your business! :lol:
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby SilverSister » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:03 am

Hi Mary!

I was just holding it to kick off the new (well, 2 months old) catalog and sell some retired pieces. I had some door prizes too and guests could earn entries by wearing our jewelry. My best customer came in draped in all 22 of her pieces!! I offered to shine jewels too and the guests liked that as well. It really was a fun afternoon!
Kathy C. - Silver ME!
SilverSister

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:04 am

Kathy -

Nice JOB! I also love the idea of shining the jewels for them! Sounds like the girl with the 22 pieces should join your team!

Congrats on a great day!

I've got some awesome news to share as well - I have a new rep who faxed her agreement last week, we did her kick off party last night & she sold over $1700! Not bad for a first show! She is so excited! What a great way to start a business!

Best of luck in all you do!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby SilverSister » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:20 am

Mary:

The girl with the 22 pieces has had 3 shows for me and would sign up but she is a full time teacher, a CM consultant, has an invitation business and is a single mom! That's great about your new rep and her big debut show! I came home yesterday to a voice mail from a woman I've been in touch with for well over a year and she is finally ready to sign. Persistence pays!
Kathy C. - Silver ME!
SilverSister

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:10 am

Good for you!

Too bad this other girl can't join you - if she gave up her CM business, she would have a ton more time - it takes a lot of time to do CM (I'm a former rep too)...... just a note - other than being a single mom, I was in the same boat when I started SD - full time job, my CM business, running my husband's plumbing business & building a house.... you never know!

Have a great day - keep me posted on your new rep & congrats! She's probably sooooo glad you continued to follow up with her!

Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:24 am

JUST HAD A REP IN PA HOST A $2135.00 SHOW!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT....THE HOSTESS GOT 32% AND THE REP MADE CLOSE TO $600.00 (WITH 3 BOOKINGS)!!!! EVERYONE AT THE SHOW TRULY APPRECIATED THAT HERMOSA STERLING SILVER WAS QUALITY........ AND MOST OF ALL "AFFORDABLE!!!!!!

JUST HAD A REP TONIGHT DO A SHOW FOR AN EX SD REP. THE SHOW IS AT $1400.00 AND NOT CLOSED................... thought as long as people were "toting their own horns" - I'd "toot" too!

I THINK PEOPLE ARE CATCHING ON .........THE DAY OF QUALITY AND "AFFORDABLE" STERLING SILVER IS HERE!!!!!

CHECK US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JULIE
WWW.HERMOSASTERLING.COM
Last edited by LOVESILVER on Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
LOVESILVER

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:38 am

KATHY,

NO EXCUSE FOR NOT SIGNING UP.......THE GAL THAT JUST DID THE $2135.00 SHOW FOR HERMOSA STERLING HAS 7 CHILDREN (A ONE YEAR OLD, 4 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD AND THEN UP). SHE ALSO IS A FULL TIME TEACHER FOR GIFTED CHILDREN IN THE 6TH GRADE. SHE IS ALSO ACTIVLEY INVOLVED IN PENN STATE ACTIVITES (AS HER FAMILY HAS TIES TO THE COLLEGE).............................

DO NOT GIVE UP CAUSE SOMEONE IS "BUSY"...............OUTSIDE SALES ARE A GREAT WAY TO "TAKE A BREAK" FOR MANY WOMEN!!!!!

JULIE
WWW.HERMOSASTERLING.COM
LOVESILVER

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:36 am

Julie

I'm excited to see that one of your reps just had such a great party! I love selling jewelry, it is so much fun and the women just love it! And I agree, making $600 in a night is awesome! I'm on a mission to break my own record - it is so much fun giving the hostess all that free jewelry!

Kathy - I agree with Julie - don't rule that girl out. Usually the busiest people are the most successful - they have soooooooo many contacts! Plus, what a great "break" from the craziness of life, every woman deserves a fun night out!

Talk soon - hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Success Stories