[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Trying to find a Home Party Plan

Trying to find a Home Party Plan

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Postby kate_dog19 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:13 pm

I am intersted in doing a Home party plan, but not quite sure which one to choose. I am looking for a good party plan with good income, but small start up cost. Please let me know or email me!

Thanks, Kati
Thanks, Kati :)
kate_dog19

Taste of Home Entertaining

Postby entertainwithtori » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:37 pm

Hi

I would love to give you some information on the company with largest launch in direct sales history, Taste of Home Entertaining. We emphasize entertaining as a lifestyle.
If you are familiar with Taste of Home Magazine, then you already know how great Taste of Home Entertaining is! You can log on to my website at www.EntertainWithTori.TOHE.com to learn some more.
This is a great chence to get in on the ground floor of a comany. it is only $199 to start & that includes your products, paperwork, catalogs & anything else needed to host your first party. You earn 25% of your sales, earn a 5% business credit for business supplies, generous discounts on product, the oppotunity to win trips, & it goes on!!
Please feel free to email me if you are courious about Taste of Home Entertaining!
Tori Boomsma
Independant Charter Consultant
Taste of Home Entertaining
www.EntertainWithTori.TOHE.com
entertainwithtori

Party Plan

Postby poncesand » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:29 pm

I pm'd you.

Sandy Ponce
poncesand

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:28 am

Kati,
I've PM'ed you info about Watkins Products. We have more than 350 products for the entire home including gourmet products, body & bath, medicinals and house keeping. Start up is only $59.95 and we do not have min requirements nor quotas.

Good luck in your search and do keep us posted! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby MadisonsMommy » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:01 pm

Hi Kati! I am a Rep with Stuff a Friend and it is actually FREE to join! :) Http://www.StuffaFriendALA.com

You might also want to visit www.SAHMom.org it is a Resource site I own. We have several party plan companies listed :)
Ciera Mowbray
Connecting Moms online
http://www.SAHMom.com
MadisonsMommy

HI!

Postby gourmet_gal » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:39 pm

Hi Kati! I am an independent distributor for Gourmet to Go. It is a company out of Texas and is run by a mother daughter team. We sell fantastic, affordable, easy food mixes. There is no set start up fee. When you place your first order, it can be for as little or as much as you would like. Come check out if you are interested. There also is a low quota to remain active. You earn 35%-40% commision on the products and 10% on sponsoring any new distributors! There are a lot of other great benefits too. You can also email me at gourmet_gal@hotmail.com if you would like! Good luck on your search!!!
gourmet_gal

latasia jewellery

Postby anne mudde » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:35 am

Hi Kati, have you checked out Latasia jewellery? Jewelry is so light and easy to carry to parties and sells itself. Our company pays 50% commission. Wow!! www.mylatasia.com/amudde
Exquisite, affordable fashion jewelry
Beautiful to wear; Profitable to sell
Ask me more.
BUY THREE, Get one FREE!!!
www.mylatasia.com/amudde
anne mudde

The PInk Package information you requested

Postby CelebratewithSuzanne » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:57 pm

Hi Katie,
I just read your post and noticed the date was some time ago. BUT..... if you are still looking, I would like to share the most unique opportunity in direct sales that I have ever seen. I am making money and the company hasn't even officially opened.
Pink Package is so innovative. No inventory, no order tracking, no hauling "stuff" from party to party. We sell our guests items on eBay and the guest get the check in the mail. How's that for cool! The guest make money, not spend it.

This is the first company of its kind. Please take a look and check it out. Grand Opening... March 1. Founding Consultant specials are like no other!!

Even if you have found another company, you may want to consider this one too! It's easy, the start up is only $75, and the income is amazing!!

Thanks for reading,
Suzanne
Suzanne Fletcher
ScentAir Home Senior Consultant
Filling your home with the perfect scent
No Candles, No Sprays, No Plug ins!
celebratewithsuzanne@yahoo.com
CelebratewithSuzanne

Postby jewelry4u » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:39 pm

Hi Kati,

I sent you a PM. I wish you success in whatever you decide to do.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby Deb » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:42 am

LOL

I think its a hoot when people reply to OLD THREADS like this. :lol:

Deb 8)
Deb

Postby jewelry4u » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:51 am

You never know when someone is still looking and hasn't received the responses they were hoping for. Some people look for quite awhile before making a life decision.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Re: Looking for a party plan

Postby Desteb » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:15 am

Hey Kati, I'm not going to overbarrel you with info here. I'm just going to put it quite simple.. Tomboy Tools.. New company.. 5 years old.. open areas without a local consultant all over.. Women are eating it up and booking like crazy. Who are they?? A company that came out with ergonomical tools to fit a smaller hand better. We teach and empower women to do simple home projects. If you'd like more info, email me..
debe@tomboytools.info or check out my website at www.tomboytools.info/debe Would love to have you :)

Deb
Desteb

Postby LinenLady » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:06 pm

I PM'd you - but then I noticed the date of your post. Maybe the information you can pass along.
Finest quality linen for bed and bath so that you can enjoy a comfy, cozy Private Quarters affordably every day and night.
LinenLady

YTB

Postby H&GP » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:33 pm

Check out YTB.

PT/FT
Health Insurance
Travel Incentives

Serious inquiries only.
E O'Brien
Home and Garden Party Designer
http://www.hgp.weebly.com
H&GP