[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Suzanne Somers

Suzanne Somers

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

Suzanne Somers

Postby Athena2363 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:17 am

Hi Everyone- I just recently signed up to be a consultant for a direct sales line called "Suzanne". Suzanne Somers lauched it back in Oct 2006. She has food, jewelery, beauty and the parties are so much fun. Especially when you get out the face master and demo on a guest. There are dips, simmer sauces...and chocolate mousse. In the first 2 weeks I had 4 parties and it was so sucessful.
Every Wednesday consultants dial into a conferance call to get updates on the line and last wednesday Suzanne Somers was on chatting away. She was so supportive and wonderful to all the consultants with questions and comments. I was so star struck I couldn't sleep....If you get a minute please check out my web suzanne24.com/athena
Become a SUZANNE™ consultant! A brand new home party opportunity featuring food,
jewelry and beauty products from SUZANNE SOMERS. Incredible compensation & rewards! Please visit my website at www.suzanne24.com/athena or email me at: 2363@suzanne24.com
Athena2363

Postby jessabelle » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Wow..that's great Athena! I wish you much success in the future!
Jessica

simple. natural. beautiful
www.freshface.monetminerals.com
jessabelle

Postby Deb » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:38 pm

Thats neat.

I have followed Suzanne a bit for years(selling her stuff on tv)

I really like her.

Is the business available in Canada yet?

How are the products?

What are your favorite?

Congrats on your success!

Deb 8)

Certified,organic coming in January!!
www.pro-masystems.ca/amazing_aloe
www.pro-masystems.ca
Deb

Postby Deb » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:40 pm

P.S.

I always watched Three's Company too. :D

She has been quite a successful lady