[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I amazed myself and did it!

I amazed myself and did it!

Share your success story with us! Have you promoted to Manager, had a very successful home party or another accompllshment to celebrate? Let us know about it so we can share in your excitement!

I amazed myself and did it!

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:30 pm

Hi, all! A friend of mine joined Tupperware and because she knew I liked Tupperware, she convinced me to join and order from myself and save money. I've got to admit, with all the discounts a Tupperware consultant gets, I've saved alot of money not only on my own Tupperware, but gifts for family and friends. Anyway, I received an e-mail from a lady who had looked up the Tupperware site on her computer and found the nearest consultant so she could have a home party. I didn't know what to do! I couldn't say no, or ignore her and hope she would go away. I called her and told her about online parties, but she really wanted a home party. I said okay and planned for it. I just knew I was going to not only bomb on this, but throw up all over everything. Well, needless to say not only did I survive, but I really enjoyed myself. It was a great success and I got over $1000 worth of orders! I had so much fun that I'm going to talk people into doing Tupperware Parties! And I made money! I will try to get my signature on the bottom of my posts soon, but if your interested in having a great experience like mine or want to save money on your Tupperware, just let me know. Thanks! http://my.tupperware.com/SuzanneLaukka
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:12 am

Good for you for stepping outside of your comfort zone and proving to yourself that you could do it! That is HUGE!!

And a $1000.00 party to boot???? What could be better?

WTG!!!!
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby RMiller005 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:31 am

That is wonderful Suzanne :D :D :D

8) 8) !You rock! 8) 8)

I hope you get many more shows like the one you just did!!

Blessings,
Rose
RMiller005

Postby Deb » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:19 am

Hi Suzanne

Why did you feel you were going to bomb with it and throw up? :?:

Why did you have that expectation of the worst?

Im just trying to follow your thread,I dont quite undrestand.

She wanted a local party right and looked up someone else but you ended up doing it anyway?

How far was the travel for you?

Congrats on the party!! That was amazing!! :D

See you did NOT bomb at all.

Deb
Deb

Postby LorettaA » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:34 am

~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:45 pm

Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate