[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Which one?

Which one?

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Postby Southerngirl » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:11 pm

Passionately Yours,

Kimberly

UndercoverWear/Bedroom Magic
Where passion blooms

http://www.passionflowerboutique.com
http://www.YourAvon.com/rbennett
Southerngirl

athena's home novelites

Postby jennifer » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:01 pm

jennifer

Postby boudoirmagic » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:56 pm

Hi there. I am also with UndercoverWear and I love it.
Once researched you will see a few extra perks.
It's worth looking into.
If you live in the US check out
www.undercoverwear.com
If you live in Canada check out
boudoirmagic

Postby jinjin » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:14 pm

I am a leader with Sassy Parties. Sassy Parties was launched in Jan 2004 by 4 great ladies that have a lot of direct selling experience. The start-up kit is $100 + shipping & handling. Enhancement kits are availabe to help add products to your display. Consultants get 40% discount until they qualify with $400 in retail sales. After the qualification, consultants get a 50% discount on retail products. The hosts receive 10% of show sales, 40% off items for $400 in sales, additional $20 in product for every $500 in sales, and additional product credit for every 20 guests in attendance, and $10 credit at every show booked from them. I also give my hosts special products from me as a thank you.

I'm having a blast! These shows are so easy to book. I've sponsored one person a month since starting. This busines is really taking off, and since Sassy Parties is so new, I get to move up the ladder with the company founders. They have been so supportive of us and are always available to answer questions. The products we sell have been tested by someone in the company, if it doesn't work, we don't sell it!

Please e-mail me if you would like any information on Sassy Parties.

~Jennifer
jinjin1968@aol.com
Sassy Parties #20
jinjin

Postby spbyrae » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:30 am

Hi My name is Rae and I have been a slumber Parties consultant for over 10 months. in that 10 months, I have found my dream and have been achieving it.
I am with a company that has been around for 10+ years, our name is out there and people know our class! we are a company about women for women. we have ladies only party yep no men to deal with. We can sell to them they just can not attned a party. All your female friends will feel comfortable with Slumber Parties especially your single ones.
If you are going to be away from your family working, why wouldn't you want to do it for more money? I am educating and empowering women 3 to 4 days a week!
We Start out at 40% commision, I keep my money the night of every party! I never wait for a check to come in the mail from my company. my sale average per party averages out to be about 800. roughly probably more. I carry stock which means Ladies get to take their goodies home with them THAT VERY NIGHT which boosts my sales even higher! And means I get more repeat business. Plus, I dont have to spend my days at the post office mailing out back orders! I can spend my days however I want!
I have a company that backs me up! I have a very involved owner she is always hands on! responding to posts, chatting with us in our chit chat room. I earn free product based on my monthly retails sales. I earn convention money, I recieve over ride checks, but best of all I have the support from every slumber sister in my company world wide, when I am down or need a boost they are their to help me at every turn.
our executive board are not the only ones to receive party leads. little ole' me receives them also!
If you are going into a home business why not do it for more money? I never have to beg my friends or family to have a party I have people calling me I never met before! my calender is full until next year.
I am living my fantasy! Are you?
If you would like more information you can email at address listed below!
slumberpartiesbyrae@comcast.net

Sincerely, Rae Hansen
Children laugh an average of 146 times a day
Adults laugh an average of 14, put more laughter in your life, host a Slumber Party by Rae
651-387-6521
spbyrae

Check out Spice It Up Parties Too

Postby cd_spice » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:18 am

http://www.spicyromance.com
We are an Adult Party Plan Co. and we offer 50% commission from day one.
Christine
cd_spice

Greatest home party plan!

Postby Sara Pasquel » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:45 pm

I, like you have researched endlessly! With this group (out of Ca.) sign up for $25. get all materials and you build your inventory how you want. You buy everything at wholesale and your catalogs aren't priced so you can charge what you want. It is unblievable the how much the other companies charge for their kits, when it's not even the fun stuff from the catalog....this is by far the best lingerie and toy site out there. Prices at wholesale range from $2.00-20.00. And this is top quality stuff! All the same stuff from everywhere else! Email me and I will give you the web address! Sarilove@yahoo.com
Sara Pasquel

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:12 am

Athena's

Postby jennifer » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:22 pm

jennifer

Postby Temptation lady » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:05 pm

Temptation lady

http://fun-too.com/

Postby http://fun-too.com/ » Tue May 31, 2005 11:08 pm

K.I.S.S. - A FUN TOO Philosophy!

K.I.S.S. Basics

If you haven't heard of the term K.I.S.S. before, it is simply an abbreviation for the phrase "Keep it Simple Stupid", which generally refers to a fairly straight forward business concept. This concept has also been referred to as "Getting back to the Basics", "Less is More" and "Content is King, Consistency is Queen", among other catchy and not so catchy phrases.

We at Fun Too strive to keep our business simple and productive. This simplistic approach helps us keep our "eye on the ball" so to speak. We have every intention of succeeding where others are failing. Since we are essentially a wholesaler, we understand that if our distributors do not succeed, then obviously, we will not. This is why we take a simple, straightforward approach to just about everything we do.

Party Plan Company Facts

Before starting this company we had done quite a bit of research on some of the top players in the nation. Some common themes that we discovered were as follows:

1) Buying Power - Most companies of this nature are structured as a basic multi-level marketing house. You get a nominal discount for buying in (most are in the 25% to 40% range), this in turn allows you to sell the product for retail price and make a profit, in short allowing you to open your own retail business with little overhead.

2) Incentives and Bonus plans - "Potential" is the key word in this section, but this is where the incentive to join comes in. Once you have signed up, most of these companies will put you on a fairly intricate sales structure that encourages you to sign up more people under you (creating your "downline") and making a percentage off of their productivity in the form of an override check. The specifics of these override and bonus plans vary quite a bit from company to company. Most of these plans were obviously designed to fail. In turn making you give the maximum effort for the least return. They are basically running a numbers game, selling as many expensive kits as possible with the expectation of losing the distributor in 2 to 3 months, or just under any "Qualifying" period that they may have.

3) The Fine Print - Some of these companies will make you sign a "Non-Compete" agreement - this is usually a statement that says in the event of you leaving you cannot (by law), work for another company in the industry for usually a period of one year. This would be the equivalent of say, McDonald's telling you that if you leave or are fired, that you may not go to work for Burger King for one year. After that you are free to do whatever you like. Another company we found actually makes you sign an agreement stating that you will abide by all terms and conditions outlined in their manual. The funny thing is that you do not get the manual until after you have signed off and have purchased a start up kit. Wow! We found it disturbing that people actually sign these agreements.

Why Choose us

We started this company because we were in the same boat as alot of you. Working for these large companies that didn't have our best interests at heart. Essentially we are looking for long lasting business relationships, and not legal leverage over you and your money. For a more detailed explanation of our structure please check out the Employment Opportunities section. The following is a quick outline of what we offer:

1) Our Agreement Letter - Instead of a book of specific do's and don'ts, we offer a one page blanket agreement that simply states that we are in business together, and at any time either party can dissolve the relationship without further obligation to the other.

2) 45% to 55% buying power - To date, we have not found anyone in the business that offers this kind of buying power. These percentages give you 5% to 15% off the top above the industry standards. Feel free to research this, we are confident that we are the most aggressive in this area in the industry.

3) Incentives - No long term qualifying, you either meet your criteria or you don't (month to month). We pay overrides on 2 down-lines. Some companies offer payment on 3 down-lines, however we urge you to crunch the numbers yourself. The additional money you make off the top, more than covers the 3rd downline and any nominal bonuses you may "qualify" for after a personal volume figure is met. We pay car bonuses month to month as well. Some companies make you qualify for a 6 month period before receiving your first override check.

4) Self Competition - As you have probably seen, our web site is fully operational and we do sell our products to the general public. However, as not to compete with our distributors we have marked our web prices up and clearly state this on the site under the Pricing Info section. There are companies out there that do not do this and fully compete with their own people.

5) Ebay Anyone? - Some of these companies actually forbid you to sell their product on Ebay and other online venues. Our thoughts on this are as follows: As long as you represent us in a respectable manner, then you may sell in any venue you like. The point of this business is to move product right? We say go for it!

6) Elevate your Status from day 1 - already working with another company and have a decent size downline? Bring over your downline and everyone makes more money! If your people are doing 25% to 40%, then just for crossing over they are immediately at 50%. Think of the recruiting you can do with that kind of ammunition.

The Bottom Line

Did you ever wonder how the elite party plan people got to where they are at? They have recruited you and hundreds of others that sell an average amount every month (anywhere from 2K to 6K). Maybe it's time that you started working for yourself rather than others. Just by Crossing over, you make more off the top. Incentives are easier to hit and paid out monthly, not ot mention that you can sell your product anywhere you would like. Our distributors are just like the ones you've met. Some you have probably even worked with. We network and help each other as much as we can. Not to mention that there are many markets wide open. The fact of the matter is this, you will make more money with us than with other companies. So what are you waiting for?

Contact Us http://fun-too.com/
http://fun-too.com/

FUN TOO PARTIES

Postby Ms. Behavin » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:42 pm

http://www.fun-too.com

All the info you need will be on here :D
Ms. Behavin

Postby DanielleCotton » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:33 pm

wow, nobody ever talks here, but when someone comes to get info, everyone seems to jump out from teh woodwork!!

Good luck on your search for the company to fit you best. But do yourself a favor and dont let anyone push you into somethgin you dont want, go with your heart!

hugs
Danielle
Spice It Up Parties
Independent Distributor
Here2SpiceUup@yahoo.com
email for more info!
DanielleCotton

which one?

Postby payne » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:22 am

have you looked into Undercover Wear? They are generous to their hostesses and to their agents and host gifts are by ucw not out of agents pocket. Diverse line lingerie, spa, and adult this way you are not limitted and you can the have host with all taste. low start-ups and great support.
if you like to know more email me at lingeriefun@usa.com or call 231-519-4141
thanks tracy
payne

Brown Bag Party?

Postby brownbagpartygal » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:35 pm

We start at 50% commission. No quotas. 5% payout on downline sales, down 3 levels. BBP pays a total of 6 levels deep. No inventory requirements. 20% Hostess Benefits & 4 x $12 Bonuses! Rep pays a flat fee of $8 for 20% hostess credit and there are 4 $12 credits that the hostess can earn for meeting a couple of minimums, this only costs the rep $4 each.
Items are drop shipped, so you don't have to sort, deliver or spend your hard earned money on postage.
2 different catalogs, one "Naughty" one "Nice". Cute, stylish 50's retro marketing materials. Very colorful and eye catching. Classy!
Now through July 31st, our 3 big kits are on sale.

Basic WAS $295 - NOW $147

Standard WAS $495 - NOW $445

Premier WAS $995 - NOW $895

No rebate checks required, prices are reduced in Merlin! Discounts are automatically given when you signup!

No contracts. No special requirements. One kit per person. Offer ends 7/31/06.
Brown Bag Parties by Angie
What's in your Brown Bag?
www.brownbagpartygal.com
brownbagpartygal@aol.com
brownbagpartygal

Previous

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies