[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Which one?

Which one?

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Which one?

Postby Duchess » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:18 pm

Just decided to do the home party thing and need to decide which company to rep. ie: How to determine how many (if any) reps for each company in my area, comparison of sales incentives, product qualilty feedback, etc. Any help/input from those who have done this already would be most appreciated.
Duchess

check mine out!

Postby SpicyLisa » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:46 am

Hi ,
If you check mine out you'll be VERY impressed!! 50% commission from day 1 , no quotas , no inventory , fast shipping , HUGE selection ,tons of support ,bookings come to you in this industry!! I'll just leave my e-mail and we'll make a phone appointment and I can tell you about other companies ,I've been with two all together and I researched the heck out of Romance companies!!!
Lisa Jarva
Spice It Up parties
zacaroonie99@msn.com
believe it , you can achieve it!
SpicyLisa

Postby lovinmybabes » Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:01 pm

A woman in my playgroup has had success with Sassy Parties.
Jessica Roberts

Have your cake & eat it too! Little One Letters & Cakes offers Greeting Cakes, personalized occasion letters, party supplies, gift baskets & so much more! Order 5 Greeting Cakes, Get 1 FREE!

Owner, Little One Letters & Cakes
Ind. Dist. of Greeting Cakes #0406003
lovinmybabes

Pure Romance

Postby lruppert » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:58 pm

I have been a Pure Romance consultant for a few months now and I love it. Here are the basics:

> 3 starter kits to choose from ($250, 500, and 1000) which includes all demo products and some stuff to sell depending on the size of package
> start out at a 40% discount and move up as you recruit (they have specials for July where you can get $25, 50, and almost 100 off the purchase price and also 30-60 days at a 50% buying discount)
> you do carry inventory but I like to, its awesome and you sell more when you can give them what they want that night and they don't have to wait 2 weeks for their order to come in the mail
> the company has a wonderful support system in place to help any new consultant succeed
> we are very sophiscticated in comparison to some other romance enhancement party plans out there. Our packaging is nicer and our products are actually less expensive for the exact same brands. (main competitors for me in WA is Passion Parties, and Blush)

I would love to share with you the specifics. You can e-mail or call me if you like. check out the website for product specifics. I think just a look at the website will prove that our company is competent and supportive, there are articles, polls, info and more. We have been around about 10 years and still going strong.

Leslie
leslieruppert@pureromance.com
206-618-3842[/list]
lruppert

more info

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:06 pm

Hi ,
Our kits start at $150 , $250 , $500 and $1000 , you make 50% from day 1 , you don't have to carry inventory ,I used to do that and most of the time my profits went into more inventory , our shipping time from party to Hostess is only 6 DAYS , all pre-packaged , sealed and labeled to maintain our confindentiality promise.
We do not however have our own line , we do have OVER 600 items !!
Once you start at 50% then recruit (optional) it only gets better!
Spice has been around for two years and the benefits of being in a company in it's toddler stages are phenomenal! We're not going anywhere , our sales quadrupled in the first 8 months of business! Also with not carrying inventory ,I sell a lot , my average show is about $530 , all I pay for is a $5 or $7 co-pay if the Hostess chooses a Hostess special that is rewarded at $300 and $500 show parties , Our Hostess program is second to NONE ,we offer the usual 10% up to $499 , 15% up to $999 and 20% over $1000 plus a three day two night stay at many locations in the US and Mexico. then the Hostess specials mentioned above plus with 10 orders 1- 70% off item , 15 orders 2 -70% items , I give a nice Hostess gift made available to me at a ridiculously low cost , or I can choose to give something else , I deal directly with the CEO/owner of Spice IT Up.
Our prices are very competitive as well , you have no quotas , you work wehn you want , ideas and feedback are welcomed , you get leads from home office , so many pluses , there are a LOT of companies to choose from , I hope you can find one you like , oh ,we also do co-ed and couples parties as well but that is optional too!
Good luck on your search! regardless of who you choose , this is a wonderful industry , take care!
Lisa Spice It Up parties
zacaroonie99@msn.com
815-653-3222
www.spiceitupparties.com view the online catalog and new lingerie!

Postby Jessica » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:15 pm

The company that I am with has been in this industy for 10+ years and is getting better daily.....They are always updating the hostess and distributor incentives. All items are top quality and are presented in a CLASSY way. The parties are open to women only, so not only you but your customers as well will feel more comfortable about coming to the shows. You can sell to men they just cannot be present during the actual shows. Anyone who would like more information about the company that I am with please contact me at: slumberangel@hotmail.com
Jessica

Postby Carla » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:42 pm

I researched several companies before becoming a consultant with Passion Parties. Passion Parties, led by female executives, is headquartered in San Francisco and was founded in 1994. We are celebrating 10 years of success with sales in excess of $30 million annually. We only have approximately 5,000 consultants throughout the US and Canada, no territories and many more consultants are needed.

At the heart of our success is our exclusive RomantaTherapy line, a world-class collection formulated by Passion Parties. We continue to be the leader in offering innovative new products that inspire sensuality, intimacy and passion. With Passion Parties, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. You receive support through: business owner's manual; video, audio and CD training; personal training from your sponsor and upline; monthly magazine; regional workshops and seminars; national conventions (trip you can earn FREE through passion points); online consultant websites; and multimedia business center. There are 8 ways to earn with my company. (1) earn up to 40% on personal sales (2) earn 10% additional payout through CASH bonuses on personal sales each month (3) earn CASH bonuses on every new personal recruit who places a qualified order (4) earn up to 5% overrides on the sales off your recruits 3 levels deep (5) earn $400 monthly Car Bonus (6) earn $3,000 per quarter through our Home Award (7) earn trips to exotic locations (8) earn valuable jewelry, prizes and awards ..plus you will earn recognition for your achievements. We have 3 starter kits to choose from. Passion Starter Kit $100 ($221.30 retail) starts with 10% buying discount, Passion Pac #1 $250 ($582.30 retail) starts with 25% buying discount and Passion Pac #2 $450 ($986.60 retail) gives you 40% buying discount.

Our hostesses receive 10% of their party sales in free products, a hostess gift and hostess only products. Our company also offers special incentives for hostesses many times a year. For instance, this summer (June, July and August) anyone that hosts a party (min. $350 retail sales) is entered to win a sizzling 3 day, 2 night trip for 2 to Las Vegas. One trip given away each month. Also, the consultant who gave the party wins a trip too! We are not required to carry inventory. Orders can be placed online through the company website and orders are shipped very quickly!

I could go on and on.... if you'd like more information about my company please feel free to email me or visit my website.

Like Lisa stated, this is a wonderful industry! Do your due diligence on each company. Best of Luck!

Passionately Yours,

Carla

Carla

Hi! Check this out!

Postby BePampered » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:37 am

Not sure what industry you are looking to be in, but I happen to love what I do! Our customer base is all ages, and both sexes. We have a highly reputible reputation, and there is no risk involved. You can purchase your kit for as low as $50, with full price being $90. The kit includes over $350 in products, and the paper/supplies to do your first 6 shows. You don't have to do home parties, you can sign on only to do catalog parties, its your choice, your schedule, your business... I could go into so many more advantages and the awesome opportunity, but why not check it out for yourself? Go to my website: www.pamperedchef.biz/indulge , if you have any questions, please fell free to e-mail me. I am also offering my own incentive... $25 cash when you sign on under me and become a qualified kitchen consultant, and as always if you refer someone to me who becomes a qualified kitchen consultant I will pay you $25 just for the refferal, easy as that :) So let me know what you think after you've checked it out... there is nothing to lose...
Tarra Parks
Independant Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef
TarraParks@comcast.net
www.PamperedChef.biz/indulge
~We do Bridal parties, fundraisers and more! Check us out! What are you waiting for?!~
BePampered

wow!

Postby Lisa » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:59 am

This is all VERY overwhelming isn't it ?
I really think you should go through each company at their website , get contact info , compare all the pros and cons of each company and weigh them , which one works for you? Are you in it for the fun? The money? The recognition? The travel and meeting new people? Doing something for yourself that in turn makes others happy too?
keep us posted , I'd love to know what you decide on , again , best of luck to you , so many great romance companies out there!!!
Lisa
Spice It Up parties
:)
Lisa

Postby LuxuryLisa » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:34 pm

I've done a LOT of research in the past month, and so far, I like Passion Parties the best. The commissions are a little less than some (like FYP, Spice it Up) but it looks like they have a great support system and a lot of training.

There's also a company called Athena's, which I REALLY liked, based on their products and ethics, but the pay structure was not as strong.

I haven't signed up for anything yet. There's a lot ot look at and consider.

It's interesting to hear all of your opinions!

Lisa
LuxuryLisa

Another thing to consider

Postby Tiffany » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:21 pm

I'm a Passion Parties consultant and researched a lot of romance companies myself. Another thing that pulled me to Passion Parties was the fact that Passion Parties' products are exclusively labled. I think there's a difference in selling actual Passion Parties products and selling items that look like (packaging-wise) they can be bought in an adult store. Passion Parties takes great care in choosing the items we present because we cater to discerning, classy women. Take a look at my website and you can see what I mean. We don't have anything with the words cock or coochy on it. To me, that isn't classy.

Our company also sends a monthly magazine (it's like Christmas come the first of every month!) and we get new products and catalogs at certain times throughout the year.

Of course, I would love to talk to you via IM, email, or phone. Let me know if you're interested :)

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Passion Parties by Tiffany~:¦:~
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Make Every Day Valentine's Day *

Party Some-time, Part-time, or Full-time
Begin Your Career As A Passion Consultant Today!
Office: 407-275-1046 website: www.PassionVixen.com
Tiffany

SLUMBER PARTIES!!!

Postby Tracey » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:09 pm

Wow, i can't believe I'm the first one to reply from this company. I have been with Slumber Parties for over a year now and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Thier support system is awesome, pay awesome, incentives awesome!! Need I say more!

I am a rep out of Michigan and would love to chat with anyone looking for a great company to join!

Tracey P
Michigan
tracey.sp@sbcglobal.net
Tracey

Postby thatgirl » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:10 pm

thatgirl

I love my company

Postby Linda » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:22 pm

I absolutely love Athena's Home Novelties. It is an amazing company that makes an amazing family. I will be celebrating my 1 year Anniversary in September and I already have a team of 8+. Their buying discount is staggered, 40,45 +50%. If you would like additional information about Athena's you can contact me at [athenasbylinda@charter.net] or visit my homepage at [www.athenashn.com/goddess/361].

Best wishes
Linda
Linda

Real Opportunities With Satin N Lace Party

Postby SatinNLaceParty » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:23 am

SatinNLaceParty

Next

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies