[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - info on your companies

info on your companies

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

info on your companies

Postby homemaker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:44 pm

I would just like to know some basics.
How much to join?
Can you earn your start up?
How much does the upkeep cost? brochures ,order forms etc....
How much is the commission?
Who pays the hostess program?
What is the average show?
homemaker

Re: info on your companies

Postby Nancy » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:28 am

My company is in Canada only. It's called Epicure Selections and we sell all-natural herb and spice blends and so much more!!

How much to join? $150 or $258
Can you earn your start up? Yes
How much does the upkeep cost? brochures ,order forms etc.... Catalogues are $15 for 25, order forms are $7.50 for 50
How much is the commission? starts at 25-28% for new consultants
Who pays the hostess program? Epicure does
What is the average show? $400 -- 80% of our product line is under $10.00. The best thing is that they are consumable so the repeat sales are awesome!!
Nancy Watts
Nancy

hi

Postby homemaker » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:03 pm

I am not in Canada,but I appreciate your response anyway. :D
homemaker

Spice It Up Paries

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:02 pm

I love Spice It Up...Here is a bit of info

Are you looking for a fun "job"? Then look
no further! Spice It Up Parties has one of
the most lucrative pay programs in the
Adult Industry! We are one of the few
companies where a Distributor makes 50%
commissions - no strings attached! That's
right! We START our Distributors at 50%
commission! You don't need to sell $3000,
$4000 or $5000+ a month, or recruit 10 or
20 other Distributors to make top
commissions with Spice It Up Parties! Spice
It Up Parties also offers Grand Opening
Sponsoring Bonuses, Kit Purchase Bonuses,
AND an incredible Management Program,
where you can start earning Override
commissions when you promote into
management! That's right! You can earn
50% commission on your personal sales
AND earn even more money by sponsoring
new Distributors into Spice It Up Parties!

If you have any questions feel free to email me or check out my site.
spiceurlife77@yahoo.com
www.spiceupurlife.com

start up basics

Postby payne » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:16 am

I am an agent with Undercover Wear, whom has been in business over 27 years. Low start=up $99 and one of the most diverse lines to fit all of your customers= A complete lingerie line, Spa line and an adult line, this way your hostess can chose a party with 1,2,or 3 lines. Great hostess rewards (on an average 400.00 party order the host can earn up to 200.00 in free merchandise and the company takes care of this you make a nice commission the night of the show. if you would like to know more than email me at lingeriefun@usa.com or call 231-519-4141
Thanks Tracy
payne

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:07 am

How much to join? $250-$2500

How much does the upkeep cost? The cup keep is very low because the company allows us to reproduce everything.

How much is the commission? 40-50%

Who pays the hostess program? Hostess reccieve 10% in show sales towards their order & what ever else you decide to give them

What is the average show? it really depends on the rep and the guest. But my average show is $570.

My name is Tenia Grant and I am with Party Gals. If you have any questions or would like any other information please feel free to email me at badkittytoys@yahoo.com.

Party Gals

Postby Bad Kitty Toys » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:07 am

How much to join? $250-$2500

How much does the upkeep cost? The cup keep is very low because the company allows us to reproduce everything.

How much is the commission? 40-50%

Who pays the hostess program? Hostess reccieve 10% in show sales towards their order & what ever else you decide to give them

What is the average show? it really depends on the rep and the guest. But my average show is $570.

My name is Tenia Grant and I am with Party Gals. If you have any questions or would like any other information please feel free to email me at badkittytoys@yahoo.com.
Bad Kitty Toys

Postby pschaeffer » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:15 pm

How much to join?
right now we have a $99.00 start up

Can you earn your start up?
I offer that option

How much does the upkeep cost? brochures ,order forms etc....
they are comparably priced

How much is the commission?
40% with the chance to increase

Who pays the hostess program?
the consultant pays the hostess program

What is the average show?
300 +

Pure Romance
Phyllis Schaeffer
Schaeffer's Gifts
www.schaeffersgifts.com
Ask me how to earn free gifts.
pschaeffer

Re: info on your companies

Postby allhisblessings » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:09 pm

How much to join? FREE
Can you earn your start up? n/a
How much does the upkeep cost? brochures ,order forms etc....prices vary & somethings you can download
How much is the commission? 30% +10%downline
Who pays the hostess program? individual rep chooses
What is the average show? varies
STUFF A FRIEND

------------------------------------------------------------
How much to join? FREE
Can you earn your start up? n/a
How much does the upkeep cost? brochures ,order forms etc....prices vary & somethings you can download
How much is the commission? 20% +5%downline
What is the average show? varies--I have not done one yet
Kandie Kisses Personalized Candy & Gourmet Gifts

How much to join? There are 5 start-up kits ranging in price from $15 to $165.
Can you earn your start up? no
How much is the commission? 45% +First Line Recruit 5%, Second Line Recruit 3%, Third Line Recruit 1%
Greeting Cake Company

How much to join? Low-Start up costs - $9.99 and $89.00 starter kits
Can you earn your start up? no
How much is the commission? 20%
Cello In a Box
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby temptationsbyrena » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:47 pm

Here is some basic information about out company..

Company Name: Temptations Parties

Contact Name:Rena Stitcher

Your Title: Romance Consultant

FLAT Commission Rate? 50% with no changes

Do I have to reach some sort of monthly amount of sales to get more $? No quotas, no minimums. We have monthly and weekly product specials with more than 50% and sometimes 100% profit. You get 50% or more always.

Kit Cost? Range from $99 - $1,150 - Yes you can earn your start up with out catalog party @$75.00 hold a bunch of catalog parties and earn money to purchase your kit!!!

Upkeep - Catalogs are 25 @$12.50, with free order forms and fliers, samples range from $6.00 for a dozen for pillow packs to $16.00 for 1 oz dozens. Very inexpensive.

Hostess Credits Paid By? Consultant

How old is business? 2000 - Owned by Adam & Eve (1970)

How many Reps? 500 active (I'm checking on exact number)

Inventory Needed? No If not, Is it preferred? Nope, it's up to the individual Consultant

Websites Available/Cost? Free home page. You can make your own if you'd like, through freewebs or hire a webmaster. You can check out mine at www.freewebs.com/templady

Do I have to Deliver Product? Deliver if you want - preferred way is mailing. Not drop shipped to the hostess for confidentiality reasons.

How many Products in catalog? 175 not including DVDs/Videos- new catalog to come out early March. We have access to all products from Adam & Eve (www.adameve.com), Sinclair Intimacy Institute (www.bettersex.com) and Adam Male (www.adammale.com) to customize our products, as well.

Is there Lingerie? Yes. Not a lot, if you want to add more you are able to.

Do I have to get a tax registration? Yes - you can use your SS#

Do I have to travel for training? No. Can easily be done on the computer phone and our training DVD, as well as the upcoming TP University!

Where is the company based out of? Hillsborough, NC

Is there a monthly quota? No

Is there online support? Yes! Consultant Forums and my team's website as well.

Is it best to have a local sponsor with your company? Not necessarily. Training can be done over the phone, computer with podcasts and TP University. As well as every new consultant will receive a training DVD (new!). Most of my recruits live out of my state.

Can I advertise? Absolutely.

Is there pressure to recruit? None. We are not pressured to recruit, and you can do so if you want to. You receive $50 and 5% of all your recruits and we have team incentives, too!

How do you take credit cards? Consultants are responsible to sign up for merchant accounts. Many different options and I can help you. I currently use Propay

If you are not available to help me is there someone else I can ask for help? I'm always available for assistance, home, computer and cell phone, but for any reason you need instant assistance there's always the home office and all the other TP consultants through our Forums and our team contacts, as well.

If I wanted to buy products for myself or my family, is there a discount for reps? You always have the 50% or more discount...it doesn't matter who you're buying the products for.

Basic PArty adverages: $350 and up

How long have you been with this company? March 2006 will be 1 year.

Where are you located? Fredericksburg, Virginia
Rena M Stitcher
Romance Consultant
Temptations Parties
www.freewebs.com/templady
temptationsbyrena

Postby albanyslumberparties » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:23 pm

I joined Slumber Parties in December of 2005 and loving it. We were on the today show in November and one of our distributors was recently on Wife Swap. If you'd like me to mail you any more specific information email me. I will have my own website as of March 1st.

How much to join?
Kits range from 250 to 1000.
Can you earn your start up? Your first party can easily pay for the cost of your start up kit.

How much does the upkeep cost? brochures ,order forms etc.... All upkeep costs are tax right offs. We offer a business booster at a highly discounted price during your first 30days to get you started. Currently 25 catalogs cost $10.

How much is the commission? Starts at 40%. Some products you will start out earning 50%+ commission. You can increase up to 53%

Who pays the hostess program? Consultant, our hostess' are the best form of advertising.

What is the average show? I've been doing this for only a few months and all of my shows average around $600. As your demo increases your party sales do too.
Hosting the hottest party in Town for Women Only!
http://www.slumberpartiesbytammy.com
albanyslumberparties

For Your Pleasure, Inc.

Postby fypdebbiem » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:14 pm

Check out FOR YOUR PLEASURE, INC. for one of the BEST Consultant programs in the Romance Enhancement Business!

How much to join? $250-$1000 - 3 different levels of start up kits. Purchase your kit and start making 40% commission plus bonuses!

Can you earn your start up? Yes!! Do an 'Open For Business' party and start making 35% commission. Once qualifed commission bumps to 40%.

Requirements - All new Reps must qualify within 60 days by making $1000 retail. Once qualified you are only required to do $150 in sales every six months to remain active.

ALREADY IN THE BUSINESS!!! We currently offer a Switch Your Kit program. We will take your existing Kit and switch yours over to ours, and you start at 40% commission with full benefits!!!

How much does the upkeep cost? Catalogs start a $1.15 each + shipping, and go down with a larger order. We just rolled out a brand new catalog 3/2006 over 100 pages, very nice, lots of new products. New catalogs come out every year, and they last a long time, we keep our books. We have a discounted supply list to order samples, forms, etc. Other than order forms, supplies depends on the Rep. We do not carry inventory!!!

How much is the commission? Starting 40%; move up into Management, and reach 50% commission. Also, monthly personal sales bonuses, and management bonuses.

Who pays the hostess program? THE COMPANY!!!! Company paid Hostess credits, credit card and sales tax processing!!! Input your orders online, you are charged the wholesale price, and keep the rest!! Shipping goes directly to the Hostess!!! You get paid the night of the party!!!

Ordering - We have any excellent online backoffice system that we place our orders on. It keeps a database of all of our hostesses and guests. It tracks all of your downline activity. At anytime during the month, you can pull a report to view your downline activity. Party tracking, booking credit tracking, and Evites are also included. We also offer an online replicated shopping site for $14.99/month. Reps may also have their own website and link to the shopping site.

What is the average show? $700+ is the average show.

Why join my TEAM?? - I am part of the largest Team within FYP. We have our own dedicated website that allows to post messages, share documents, we also offer free website design help, online training, as well as personal one on one training, business card templates, pretty much anything you need to get your business going and staying successful. I will also work with you directly to give you everything you need to get your business going. We also have an EXCELLENT Upline team that is always there to help if I'm not available. Our Team is also getting ready to roll out an new Party Planning CD-Rom for our Hostesses. This one-of-a-kind product will give the Hostess party theme ideas, decorating ideas, a guest list tracker, all kinds of information to make the Hostesses party successful and help us make more money!!! We are the only Team in within FYP doing this, and no other party plan company is offering this type of support for our Hostesses!! Join my Team and I will give you $50 in products FREE or a FREE Shunga Display Kit, with over $91 in products.

Want more information about joining my Team, visit my website for more details, or contact me via email or phone. I'd love to talk to you about it!! Already in the business, I'd love to have someone with your experience on my team!!! What an asset!!!

Debbie Marrs
FYP, Ind. Bus. Associate
618-288-6171
www.pleasuresforromance.com
fypdebbiem@sbcglobal.net
Want to make $100 an Hour???
And PARTY while your doing it??
Contact me and I'll show you how!!
www.pleasuresforromance.com
Debbie Marrs
For Your Pleasure, IBA
618-288-6171
fypdebbiem

Brown Bag Party

Postby brownbagpartygal » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:22 pm

How much to join? You can start for as little as $99. This is a catalog party kit basically. There are also other kit, $295, $495 and $995. Through July 31st, all kits are on sale.
Basic WAS $295 - NOW $147

Standard WAS $495 - NOW $445

Premier WAS $995 - NOW $895

Can you earn your start up? Sure you can. You can have a catalog party and I will give you my commission to apply to your kit. All you would need is $300 retail in orders to get the Basic Kit for $147.
How much does the upkeep cost? brochures ,order forms etc.... Catalogs are $12.50 for 25. We have both "Naughty" and "Nice" Catalogs. Order Forms are $5 for 25, $8.50 for 50 or $13.50 for 100. Basic web site is $19.99 and it does allow your customers to order on the internet.
How much is the commission? 50%
Who pays the hostess program? The rep pays a flat $8 for the hostesses 20% credit. There are bonus credits she can earn and each one costs the rep $4.
1) 20% Of Retail Total

All hostesses receive 20% in FREE products based on the retail total of their party. The minimum to qualify for the 20% is only $200 in retail sales per party. Have a $1,000 party and receive $200 in free products. You get to choose what you want from our entire catalog.

2) Pre-Orders

If you can generate at least $100 in pre-orders before the date of the Home Party, you’ll receive an additional $12 in free products. This is in addition to your 20%. All pre-orders are added to the grand total of the Home Party and are primarily for people who cannot attend.

3) Book 3 Parties

If you book 3 additional Parties from people in attendance at the Party, you’ll receive $12 in free products. You can host a second Party which will count as one of your 3 additional Parties.

4) Keep Original Date

If you keep the original date booked for the Home Party, you qualify again for another $12 in free products. Rescheduling can greatly reduce your chances for a successful party, so make every effort to keep the date of the Home Party on its original date.

5) 10 Purchasing Guests

Inviting all of your friends can pay off. If at least 10 people at your party place an order, you'll receive an additional $12 bonus in free merchandise. Usually about ½ of the people invited will actually show, therefore “over invite” to ensure your party is a success.

Earning all four bonuses will give you an extra $48 in free products! This is in addition to your 20% of the retail total of the show.

What is the average show? Mine has been $650.
Brown Bag Parties by Angie
What's in your Brown Bag?
www.brownbagpartygal.com
brownbagpartygal@aol.com
brownbagpartygal

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies