[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Anyone heard of Playful Delights

Anyone heard of Playful Delights

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Anyone heard of Playful Delights

Postby ksharris25 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:15 am

I have just came across a company named Playful Delights and they sounds great!
Owned and operated my a husband and wife in Virgina.
I was going to sign up with SPice it Up until I was told that is was going to take right at 3 weeks to get it! I was sooo bumed out. Than I found Playful Delights. No contracts, no min orders, no requried amount to sell or parties to be held with in a given time frame, 50% no matter what kit you buy, always stay at 50%, nothing happens if someone you signed up sells more than you, they will special order any item that you want if they don't have it, great shipping times, WILL NOT TAKE THREE WKS to get my kit, etc, etc, etc.(This is what I believe to be true. I quess I could be wrong, like I said I have not joined this company yet)

However, I have not signed up with them just yet..
If anyone has any experiences good or bad they will share with me please let me know ASAP!
You can even email me at ksharris23@yahoo.com

Full of Smiles
Katrina
ksharris23@yahoo.com
Sorry for any type-0s
ksharris25

Postby tonja » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:04 am

Sorry I don't know much about these Biz - there aren't anyone with them around my area (SE Missouri) that i have found, when I lived in Cali there were alot of these Biz and I had parties all the time - Hope you get it figured out ! And GREAT Success on whatever you choose!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

hi

Postby homemaker » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:04 am

What is the company website? I have been looking for a romance enhancement company to possibly join.This company sounds pretty good.
homemaker

Check out all the different companies

Postby passionwithstyle » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:23 am

I just looked at their website. First thing is that they only offer 1% override if you recruit. Yikes that is bad. Trust me if you do this business people will want to join. Passion Parties offers up to 5% 3 deep. You start off at 3% and work your way up.

Passion Parties offers products in a more tasteful way. More of a classy not trashy way. Example Coochy Shave Cream vs Soft and silky Shaving Cream (Passion Parties brand).

I would not base which company I would join on how quick I get my kit. I would base it on how well will they train me? Will my sponsor help me? Conference calls? Incentives for sales? Training DVD's? Business flyers and forms? Availablity for questions? Will they show you how to advertise? Will they teach you how to advertise on the internet? Will they give you party leads?

Just something to think about. If you have any questions about Passion Parties, I'll be happy to help!

Michelle Foster --Indpendent Passion Parties Consultant
passionwithstyle@yahoo.com
passionwithstyle

Spice it Up

Postby ksharris25 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:41 am

Please let me say this... If anyone thought that I was bashing SIU they misunderstood my message..
Like I replied to someone's email yesterday...
I have done A LOT of research on these companies and In my opinion SIU is one of the best home party plan companies out there.. Great catalogs, good prices, wonderful profit (50%), and you can even earn your kit if you can't purchase one right off. The lady that worked with me was great she was very friendly and helpful.

As far as Playful Delights down line its not a big deal to me.. I really do not care about signing up others. I just rather put all my effort in making my new business a success.
But thank you for your reply.

Playful Delights just turned out to be the company for me and if for some reason Playful Delights does not work for me Spice it Up would be the first place that I will go..

Thank You
Sorry for any misunderstandings

Katrina
ksharris23@yahoo.com
ksharris25

Re: Anyone heard of Playful Delights

Postby DanielleCotton » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:49 am

Spice It Up Parties
Independent Distributor
Here2SpiceUup@yahoo.com
email for more info!
DanielleCotton

Re: Check out all the different companies

Postby DanielleCotton » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:52 am

Spice It Up Parties
Independent Distributor
Here2SpiceUup@yahoo.com
email for more info!
DanielleCotton

playful delights?

Postby payne » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:09 am

I am not familiar with playful delights is it a newer company? Adult items only? I am with another company that carries lingerie, spa items and adult items and it has been in business for over 27 years. It is very diverse as for you can do lingerie only or spa or adult all, two, or one of the lines. Agents make 25% to start and can earn upwards to 50%. Great products and support network and low start up of $99.
thanks tracy
payne

just gotta reply

Postby SpiceyLisa » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:17 pm

Hi Danielle :)
I am with Spice it Up also, almost 3 years now , I LOVE IT and have also researched just about ALL companies , common sense tells you Spice it Up offers THE most of everything , even the recruiting if you had posted MORE of our program, is better than 1% , the biggest company doesn't even offer that , they offer a one time payment , the shipping problem that was discussed was a temporary situation that has resolved itself a LONG time ago , basically we are GROWING HUGE and had to move to a massive warehouse which caused a delay in shipments , you just happened to catch it at a strange time , the warehouse is so huge in fact that we PROBABLY won't have to move again , I also didn't think that was fair , if I posted every glitch I've had with parties I've held by other companies and friends problems no one would be immune , things happen and we carried ourselves quite well during that transition , I urge anyone who may have been swayed by that post to go to www.spiceitupparties.com and read our Business Opportunity section , things at Spice it Up just keep getting better , for instance , just for showing up to our weekly chat we were offered a normally $145 toy for $40 !!!! normally we'd pay 50% for that toy , THE OWNER is at these chats most of the time and was generous enough to do that , I know personally Spice's reputation speaks for itself , thanks for reading.....
Lisa Jarva
Spice It Up Parties
Ind. Dist.
Northern , Il
815-653-3222
zacaroonie99@hotmail.com
SpiceyLisa

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies