[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Ideas to earn $ for my kit?

Ideas to earn $ for my kit?

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Ideas to earn $ for my kit?

Postby hbarbre » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:46 pm

Hi everyone! I just signed up with Slumber Parties and need some more ideas to earn money for my kit.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!
Holly Barbre
hbarbre

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:34 pm

Will your sponsor let you do an earn your kit catalog show?
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

earning a kit

Postby payne » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:03 am

Could you hold a book party?

The company i am with has a $300.00 kit for $99.oo but if you didn't have the money then they allow you to have a party of a book party ($400. in retail) and all of your credits go toward paying for your kit.
maybe your company can do that otherwise contact me at lingeriefun@usa.com and I will give you some other ideas that could help.
thanks tracy
payne

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies