Want to Spice It up in Illinos or Wisconsin ? or anywhere el

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Want to Spice It up in Illinos or Wisconsin ? or anywhere el

Postby SpiceyLisa » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:22 pm

I've researched all the other companies and Spice is THE BEST , I have been with the company for nearly three years , I LOVE IT !!! I can't believe you actually have to buy a HUGE kit from another company to even make 40 % that just blows me away , we have SO much to choose from , great Monthly Hostess specials , contests , a weekly chat , recognitions for your efforts , such a great support system , no packing , sorting , shipping , etc...
As far as recruiting goes , some companies offer a one time small payment for a recruit ,we get a one time payment and commission , either way we still make 50% !! We do NOT pay for hostess credits either , So when a company say you make 40-50% make sure about the hostess credits and who pays them , see who gets the parties and who has to sort , label , package , etc...See if you have to pay for a merchant account , do you get an online website? There are so many factors but I have found that Spice It Up offers so many of these great things in one AWESOME company !!!!!
Have an Earn My Kit show or purchase a $150 , $250 , $500 or $1000 kit and start even faster , call or e-me for more info
Lisa Jarva
Ind. Dist.
Spice It Up Parties
zacaroonie99@hotmail.com
(815)-653-3222
SpiceyLisa

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies