[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Looking into joining a company

Looking into joining a company

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Looking into joining a company

Postby Mom2Sunflowers » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:16 pm

:) :)

Hello Ladies ...

I have been thinking about joining a "adult" company for awhile. Can some of you tell me about your company's.

Thanks so much
:)
Mom2Sunflowers

Party Gals

Postby Bad Kitty Toys » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:13 am

Well I am a consultant for Party Gals which is based in Las Vegas. I have been with them for 2 years and I love it. I got with PG after being with another "adult" company. The best thing that I love about PG is the training that you recieve. The other company that I was with did not provide that for me and my team leader was located in Mississippi and I am in NJ. So it was impossible for me to attend team meetings. There are several kits avail from PG ranging from $250-$2500. Your entire business is in your kit. If you purchase a kit between $250-$500 you will come in at 40% and if you buy a kit between $1000-$2500 you will come in at 50%. PG is very flexiable with marketing yourself and using the companies info. There is also a website avail for a very low monthly price. And fo me one of the best things I love about PG is that You only have to place a minimum of $50 for be active and if you decide to take off for a few months, like I do in the summer, that is ok with PG. All you have to do is place a $50 order and you are active again. I know of no other company that does that. :D Party Gals is a great company to work for, but do not take my word for it feel free to check out my website and request some more information. I hope that this has been informative for you. :D

Bad Kitty Toys
Tenia Grant
Party Gals Distributor
www.partygals.biz/badkitty
badkittytoys@yahoo.com
Bad Kitty Toys

Postby DanielleCotton » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:10 pm

Hi There!

My name is Danielle Cotton I am a distributor and Director with Spice It Up Parties. I will just tell you the major things and let you contact me if you are interested. I do not do the "pushy" approach to those intersted, I dont like to be a pushy lady.

Spice It Up Parties, 50% commission always, no inventory needed. Small start up cost.

Company paid hostess credits, so that doesnt come out of your pocket, Company sorts, packs and ships, so you dont have too, No need for a credit card machine, or a merchant account, the company takes care of that for you. We have over 800 Top End selling product.

Again if you want more info, please feel free to contact me.

Danielle
Spice It Up Parties
Independent Distributor
Here2SpiceUup@yahoo.com
email for more info!
DanielleCotton

Postby pschaeffer » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:25 am

I am with Pure Romance and we offer 40% commission... and we have monthly special company wide.... no monthly commitment and no supply needed.... if you want more information please let me know

also for this month we are doing a kit special where you can get your kit for $99
Phyllis Schaeffer
Schaeffer's Gifts
www.schaeffersgifts.com
Ask me how to earn free gifts.
pschaeffer

Postby ttbyvicky » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:58 pm

Hi there! I'm with Tasteful Treasures and have just celebrated my 2 year anniversary. I absolutely love TT. The other distributors are so helpful and willing to give advice and share ideas to help boost your business. I don't feel like anyone is cutthroat or anything like that.

The products are really nice too. I've found that if you compare our prices with other companies that sell similar items that our prices are lower which the customers like. :-) We also are very professional and do our parties and orders in a tasteful way plus its educational.

You will get trained before you do your own show so you know what the products can do. We also have a great network to help you out as well.

TT also has a great rewards system. you can earn free products, bonus checks and free items like vacations, gift certificates, etc. Last year I went to the beach for free. This year I'm asking to go to Savannah b/c I've always wanted to go there. Other distributors ask for things like house payments, tickets, gift certicates and so on so you can get what you want.

So whether you're joining to make money, have a business of your own, meet new people or any other reason, Tasteful Treasures is great for that. I know there are a lot of romance enhancement businesses out there so choose the one that's right for you.

Let me know if you'd like more information. I'd be happy to talk with you or meet up if we're close to each other. Let me know and good luck with whatever you decide!
Be sure to ask me about my monthly specials and birthday discounts!

Tasteful Treasures by Vicky
www.tastefultreasures.com
Distributor #1319
TTbyVicky@yahoo.com
(240) 606-2376
ttbyvicky

Temptations Parties

Postby temptationsbyrena » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:43 pm

Company Name: Temptations Parties

Contact Name:Rena Stitcher

Your Title: Romance Consultant

FLAT Commission Rate? 50% with no changes

Do I have to reach some sort of monthly amount of sales to get more $? No quotas, no minimums. We have monthly and weekly product specials with more than 50% and sometimes 100% profit. You get 50% or more always.

Kit Cost? Range from $99 - $1,150

Hostess Credits Paid By? Consultant

How old is business? 2000 - Owned by Adam & Eve (1970)

How many Reps? 500 active (I'm checking on exact number)

Inventory Needed? No If not, Is it preferred? Nope, it's up to the individual Consultant

Websites Available/Cost? Free home page. You can make your own if you'd like, through freewebs or hire a webmaster. You can check out mine at www.freewebs.com/templady

Do I have to Deliver Product? Deliver if you want - preferred way is mailing. Not drop shipped to the hostess for confidentiality reasons.

How many Products in catalog? 175 not including DVDs/Videos- new catalog to come out early March. We have access to all products from Adam & Eve (www.adameve.com), Sinclair Intimacy Institute (www.bettersex.com) and Adam Male (www.adammale.com) to customize our products, as well.

Is there Lingerie? Yes. Not a lot, if you want to add more you are able to.

Do I have to get a tax registration? Yes - you can use your SS#

Do I have to travel for training? No. Can easily be done on the computer phone and our training DVD, as well as the upcoming TP University!

Where is the company based out of? Hillsborough, NC

Is there a monthly quota? No

Is there online support? Yes! Consultant Forums and my team's website as well.

Is it best to have a local sponsor with your company? Not necessarily. Training can be done over the phone, computer with podcasts and TP University. As well as every new consultant will receive a training DVD (new!). Most of my recruits live out of my state.

Can I advertise? Absolutely.

Is there pressure to recruit? None. We are not pressured to recruit, and you can do so if you want to. You receive $50 and 5% of all your recruits and we have team incentives, too!

How do you take credit cards? Consultants are responsible to sign up for merchant accounts. Many different options and I can help you. I currently use Propay

If you are not available to help me is there someone else I can ask for help? I'm always available for assistance, home, computer and cell phone, but for any reason you need instant assistance there's always the home office and all the other TP consultants through our Forums and our team contacts, as well.

If I wanted to buy products for myself or my family, is there a discount for reps? You always have the 50% or more discount...it doesn't matter who you're buying the products for.

How long have you been with this company? March 2006 will be 1 year.

Where are you located? Fredericksburg, Virginia

Contact me with any questions at rmstitcher@adelphia.net !!
Rena M Stitcher
Romance Consultant
Temptations Parties
www.freewebs.com/templady
temptationsbyrena

Postby albanyslumberparties » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:57 pm

HI my name is Tammy and I'm a distributor with Slumber Parties. Our company is based out of Baton Rouge, LA and it's been in business since 1993. It's a woman owned and run company and our parties are for Women Only. We were featured on the Today show in November.

If you'd like more information I'd be happy to talk with you and send you more info. You can reach me at albanyslumberparties at yahoo.com

A little about our company and incentives. Our kits range from $250 to $1000 and everyone starts at 40% commission. Some products you will be able to buy at a better commission rate and earn 50%+ on those items. I explain that more in detail if your interested.

All training is FREE, we have a yearly convention in New Orleans so that we can all get together and meet the women we chat with on our company's message boards. There are training events throughout the country and every Slumber Sister is there to help others.

There are weekly sales offered to distributors and monthly contents. Prizes are awarded at convention and through out the year you can earn convention credits to spend at convention. Every month you can earn FREE products and if you decide you want to recruit other women and train them, you will be rewarded by the company and earn more free products and a higher commission rate. All products that we offer are choosen by a group of woman who are on the advisory board and only top of the line products are offered to our clients. Every distributor is given the tools to accept credit cards so new distributors do not need to invest in high end equipment to offer their clients easy payment.

It's so much fun, if you are thinking about starting your own business don't wait, it's becoming more and more popular every day. Slumber Parties will help you and provide you with all the tools needed to be successful.
Hosting the hottest party in Town for Women Only!
http://www.slumberpartiesbytammy.com
albanyslumberparties

Have you checked out Brown Bag Party?

Postby brownbagpartygal » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:21 pm

50% No quota sales commissions from the start!
20% Hostess Benefits & 4 x $12 Bonuses!
Highest team payouts down 6 levels!
Fastest achievement levels!
No inventory requirements!
10% Matching Bonus!
$400 Car Bonus!
Free Training!

But why Brown Bag Party, and not a competing company?

There are some wonderful companies that provide similar opportunities, but only with Brown Bag Party will you be able to take advantage of the following:

20% hostess rewards (others max out at 10%)
$48 hostess bonus rewards (your hostesses can earn even more!)
Payouts down your sales line 6 levels deep (others payout only 3 levels or less)
Highest payouts (we give you 10% down 3 levels, while others are at 2%, 6%, or 8%)
Executive Levels (we offer 2% on level 4, 1.5% on 5 & 1% on 6, others don’t even offer these levels)
Instant 50% commissions (others start you out at 10% with huge quotas to earn up to 50%)
$19.95 Complete Business Solutions monthly website (others charge $24.95 for inferior sites)
No Annual Fees (some companies charge over $350 per year in annual fees alone)
Competitive prices on quality products (we’re often less expensive than stores and our competitors)
Variety of Name Brands (others sell only their private labels, and not national brands, we sell both)
Variety of Product Categories (other focus on one type of product or limit your choices)

Now through July 31st, our 3 big kits are on sale.

Basic WAS $295 - NOW $147

Standard WAS $495 - NOW $445

Premier WAS $995 - NOW $895

No rebate checks required, prices are reduced in Merlin! Discounts are automatically given when you signup!

No contracts. No special requirements. One kit per person. Offer ends 7/31/06.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have. If you send me your mailing address, I will send you more info and our catalogs. Check out my site too.
www.brownbagpartygal.com
Brown Bag Parties by Angie
What's in your Brown Bag?
www.brownbagpartygal.com
brownbagpartygal@aol.com
brownbagpartygal

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies