[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Temptations Parties

Temptations Parties

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Temptations Parties

Postby temptationsbyrena » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:40 pm

Company Name: Temptations Parties

Contact Name:Rena Stitcher

Your Title: Romance Consultant

FLAT Commission Rate? 50% with no changes

Do I have to reach some sort of monthly amount of sales to get more $? No quotas, no minimums. We have monthly and weekly product specials with more than 50% and sometimes 100% profit. You get 50% or more always.

Kit Cost? Range from $99 - $1,150

Hostess Credits Paid By? Consultant

How old is business? 2000 - Owned by Adam & Eve (1970)

How many Reps? 500 active (I'm checking on exact number)

Inventory Needed? No If not, Is it preferred? Nope, it's up to the individual Consultant

Websites Available/Cost? Free home page. You can make your own if you'd like, through freewebs or hire a webmaster. You can check out mine at www.freewebs.com/templady

Do I have to Deliver Product? Deliver if you want - preferred way is mailing. Not drop shipped to the hostess for confidentiality reasons.

How many Products in catalog? 175 not including DVDs/Videos- new catalog to come out early March. We have access to all products from Adam & Eve (www.adameve.com), Sinclair Intimacy Institute (www.bettersex.com) and Adam Male (www.adammale.com) to customize our products, as well.

Is there Lingerie? Yes. Not a lot, if you want to add more you are able to.

Do I have to get a tax registration? Yes - you can use your SS#

Do I have to travel for training? No. Can easily be done on the computer phone and our training DVD, as well as the upcoming TP University!

Where is the company based out of? Hillsborough, NC

Is there a monthly quota? No

Is there online support? Yes! Consultant Forums and my team's website as well.

Is it best to have a local sponsor with your company? Not necessarily. Training can be done over the phone, computer with podcasts and TP University. As well as every new consultant will receive a training DVD (new!). Most of my recruits live out of my state.

Can I advertise? Absolutely.

Is there pressure to recruit? None. We are not pressured to recruit, and you can do so if you want to. You receive $50 and 5% of all your recruits and we have team incentives, too!

How do you take credit cards? Consultants are responsible to sign up for merchant accounts. Many different options and I can help you. I currently use Propay

If you are not available to help me is there someone else I can ask for help? I'm always available for assistance, home, computer and cell phone, but for any reason you need instant assistance there's always the home office and all the other TP consultants through our Forums and our team contacts, as well.

If I wanted to buy products for myself or my family, is there a discount for reps? You always have the 50% or more discount...it doesn't matter who you're buying the products for.

How long have you been with this company? March 2006 will be 1 year.

Where are you located? Fredericksburg, Virginia
Rena M Stitcher
Romance Consultant
Temptations Parties
www.freewebs.com/templady
temptationsbyrena

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies