[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I am very excited!!

I am very excited!!

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

I am very excited!!

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:41 pm

I just had to share it with someone, lol.

As you may know I joined Giggle Parties at the end of Feb. I have until the end of April to do my first fast start. If I do $1000 retail sales then I get $100 in free products from my company! Right now I have $959 in sales!!! I just need $41 more :) (It can even be from my website) Plus my sponsor will give me free biz aids for doing $1000 in sales this month! (I’ve never got a fast start with any of my other companies, thats why this is so exciting to me.)

I also just had my fist team member sign up so I promoted to Sr. consultant!

Yeah! I am way too excited!!

Thanks for letting me share!

Cinnamon
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby NightfallFashions » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:18 pm

Congrats! Aren't romance products fun to sell?

Cute website, by the way! Adorable!
Lingerie? Adult toys? Honest discussions about sexuality? Discreet adult shopping?
All that, and more:

NightfallFashions

Congrats!

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:28 pm

How exciting for you!

These parties are the most fun and easiest sell there is!

I've been doing $4K a month consistently doing only 6 parties a month. Can't beat stats like that!
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:03 am

Whoo, I made it! I did my fast start :)

Trishia, sounds like you are doing great!

NightFall, thanks I think the site it cute too. It's one of the things that I liked about this company :)

~Cinnamon~
cinnamonmomof3

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Wed May 03, 2006 3:28 pm

I just wanted to say that I made my fast start! :D I endded up with a little over $1000, that was just from 2 parties and a few ind orders. :D
cinnamonmomof3

Good for you@

Postby SlumberParties by Karen » Sun May 07, 2006 11:25 pm

Isn't it great when you hit your goals..sounds like you are on your way!
Start living the fantasy today with Slumberparties!

5th Top New Distributor of 2005!
www.slumberpartiesbykarenm.com
SlumberParties by Karen

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies