[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Just getting started.

Just getting started.

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Just getting started.

Postby Shannon-n-la » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:16 pm

I'm about to sign up with Slumber Parties but my sponcer told me that the kit goes on sale in July. Unless I come up with the money before then I'll be waiting till July to get started. In the mean time I'm anxious to do something to "prepare" for my new business.

What are some things I can do while I wait to purchase me kit? I'm planning an open house party to get things rolling, but I won't be able to set that date until my kit arrives and am able to look through everything.

So what can I do to familiarize myself with the biz? What about games?

I can't really advertise until I've got my kit. Any ideas to help me get off to a great start?

Shannon
Shannon-n-la

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies