[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I hear....

I hear....

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

I hear....

Postby Temptations » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:45 pm

I hear that July is a tough booking month. Has anyone else experienced that?
Deborah Hutto
Romance Enrichment Consultant
Temptations Parties
E-mail: TPbyDebby@yahoo.com
Temptations

Hi There

Postby SlumberParties by Karen » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:15 pm

this is my second year in Slumber parties...according to my records from last year, July and August were my 2 slowest months..but the good news is Sept through Dec were hot hot hot. I have been offering bigger incentives to get enough parties to get me into the fall months and that seems to be helping tremendously. Plus, I have a pretty good customer base so that I have been getting a fair amount of outside orders...love carrying stock just for that fact..they don't have to wait.

Just keep your head up and keep working your business
It does get better.
HTH Karen
Start living the fantasy today with Slumberparties!

5th Top New Distributor of 2005!
www.slumberpartiesbykarenm.com
SlumberParties by Karen

Postby Temptations » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:15 pm

Karen,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I have managed to book three parties for July and am beginning to fill August.
Great luck to you!
Deborah Hutto
Romance Enrichment Consultant
Temptations Parties
E-mail: TPbyDebby@yahoo.com
Temptations

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:05 pm

For me, July is fine and June was blecky!! This was the same last year.

Last July I did $4500.00 in sales. I am already at $2500.00 with only 4 parties and still have 3 parties to go!

I don't do Saturday parties in the Summer unless it is a bachelorette. This helps with cancellations and reschedules. I do a lot of Wednesday and Thursday parties also. Every Wednesday in August is already booked because the ladies know they will have a higher turnout than if they try to compete with weekend actvities in the Summer.

HTH!
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies