[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Gas Prices......

Gas Prices......

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Gas Prices......

Postby Temptations » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:37 pm

With the gas prices, are any of you having issues with traveling any distance to do your parties? Some of my parties are 2-3 hours away. The party has to be a really good one to make it worth my while. I hear by end of summer, gas prices may increase over a $1 more.....
Deborah Hutto
Romance Enrichment Consultant
Temptations Parties
E-mail: TPbyDebby@yahoo.com
Temptations

Gas prices

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:02 am

Hi there

WOW - you drive 2-3 hours to do a party? Is there a reason for that? You should recruit some of these ladies that are making you drive so far!

Funny story about gas prices - just came back from our conference in Kansas City - it was hotter than heck (high 90's, maybe even 100?) and on the way to the airport, the cabbie told us his AC didn't work - come to find out, he wouldn't turn it on because of gas prices - yikes!

Best of luck 8)
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Gas Prices.....

Postby Temptations » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:25 pm

LOL..... smart cabbie. More money in his pocket!

I am the only rep in a large area right now but I'm working on that! Yeah... I am in the process of recruiting.

Hope you had fun at your conference!
Good Luck!
Deborah Hutto
Romance Enrichment Consultant
Temptations Parties
E-mail: TPbyDebby@yahoo.com
Temptations

Gas prices

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:27 pm

Well, go get 'em! What a good motivation for you to grow your team - no more traveling 2-3 hours & sucking up all that gas!

Yeah, smart cabbie - he still got our business & our money but next time, oh next time!

Yes, we had a ball at conference & got a ton of great info!

Best of luck - :D
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby FACJeweler » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:07 am

Hi Mary,

Nice to see you returned from your conference in Kansas City. I can't believe your cabbie refused to turn on the AC!!! That is unheard of here where I live this time of year. We are in the midst of a heatwave. Were you here to experience some of this? Did you enjoy your stay here?

Tatjana
Jeweler-Fifth Avenue Collection
Kansas City
Tatjana
Independent Jeweler
Fifth Avenue Collection
http://www.fifthavenuecollection.com/TWilliams
glitterbox@facmail.com
I am emailing FREE Glitter Magazines. Want One?
FACJeweler

Gas prices

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:33 am

Hi Tatjan -

YES - we are back and what a wonderful time we had! Thanks for your input! We spent some time at the plaza - not as much as I had hoped but I'll plan more shopping time next year! We ate at a tuscan grill (can't remember the name - started w/ B) and it was fabulous (and they even turned on the Red Sox game for us)! We also hung out at an irish pub & listened to a local band - great time! And I can't forget that we shot some pool our 1st night at Tanners - w/in walking distance from the hotel so that was convenient.

And YES - we felt the heat! I think it was in the upper 90's while we were there & the heat followed us home!

Overall, we had an unbelievable time! Our company announced some amazing changes including a lifetime warranty on the jewelry & a national marketing campeign not to mention our incentive trip to Hawaii next year - yahoo!

Thanks for checking in & giving me some info to make our trip more enjoyable - I'm already looking forward to next year! Watch for 3000+ crazy jewelry women descending on your city!

By the way - did you see the front page article in the Kansas City Star (I think that was the name of the paper) - Jewelry Girls Gone Wild! We had fun!

Talk soon -
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby FACJeweler » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:00 am

Hi Mary,

So glad to hear you had a GREAT time! Wasn't The Plaza great? I always have a great time there. I did miss the article in the Kansas City Star though. (I don't suscribe to it) :-(

I'll be looking out for your Sterling Silver jewelry girls same time next year! How fun! Let me know if you need any tips for your next convention.

Sincerely,
Tatjana
Tatjana
Independent Jeweler
Fifth Avenue Collection
http://www.fifthavenuecollection.com/TWilliams
glitterbox@facmail.com
I am emailing FREE Glitter Magazines. Want One?
FACJeweler

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies