[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Games for our crowd

Games for our crowd

This is a general forum for all Romance Enhancement Company Reps or those with questions on Romance Enhancement Companies. No advertising please! *Please note that you must be at least 18 to view any websites that are listed in this topic.

Games for our crowd

Postby Dana Corey » Mon May 10, 2004 8:10 pm

Hi ladies,

I do an icebreaker game at the beginning of my show, and we play tic tac toe at the end, bt I'd like to do a game at the beginning of my Toy section, right after the break. I want to do something that refocuses them but also makes them more comfortable with things that go buzz.

Here's my ice breaker: Everyone writes down the chore they hate the most and why. We exchange papers so no one has their own, and then each person introduces themselves and reads the reason on the paper on their lap after saying, "I hate sex because..."

What do you do?

Dana
Dana Corey

fun!

Postby SpicyLisa » Tue May 11, 2004 4:29 am

Hi ,
We do that game as well but instead of I hate sex... we say "I want to replace my Hubby because".... everyone loves that game.
Another one we play is The Alphabet game , I buy a pack of Index cards and use a thick marker to write a letter of the alphabet on each card , you tell your crowd that you will hold up one card at a time , they are to shout out the first thing that comes to their minds pertaining to that letter (K=kinky , kiss , E = erotic , erogenous zone , earlicking ,lol!! ) each card goes to the first person that yelled something out , whomever has the most cards wins!!
We have a TON to choose from and they're all hilarious , thanks for bringing up games!
Lisa Jarva
Spice It Up Parties
zacaroonie99@msn.com
believe it , you can achieve it!
SpicyLisa

Postby thatgirl » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:16 pm

thatgirl

Another game

Postby Linda » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:35 am

I use antoher game along the line of the word game. I let everyone in the crowd know that anytime I say the word sex or any form of the word i.e. sexy, sexual. The first person who yells out I want gets a ticket at the end of the night I draw a ticket from our toy box and that person wins a prize. It works great and it really helps keep the crowds attention.
Linda

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:01 pm

Last edited by cinnamonmomof3 on Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

games

Postby chriscspice » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:17 pm

chriscspice

Return to Romance Enhancement Companies