[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - My week to Vent! Road Rage Drivers!

My week to Vent! Road Rage Drivers!

Got something on your mind? Need to vent? Here's the place to let it all out!!

My week to Vent! Road Rage Drivers!

Postby ravish30 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:48 pm

This afternoon my mom and I get all bundled up to go out walking with our walking group.

Anyway...we are walking through an apartment complex...near the edge where the cars park so we don't get ran over by foolish drivers.

This one car comes flying up and almost hits us....then slams on the brakes, puts the car in park and gets out yelling at us! OH MY HEAVENS!!!

No fool is going to get out of their car and yell at us because they are some type of idiot driver with a road rage problemo! That just doesn't fly with me.

So this dumb ass fool goes on and on about how we (a group of 5) should go walk in a farm field among the stinky shi**y cows. That we take up too much room and should get the hell of his street!

WTH...his street? My hubby is the freaking property manager of this dang property and you want to spout your venom at me like that? I do not think so!

So I finally open my yak (as I usually do) and tell him to get his lard ass back into the car and to shut up and if he did not get away from us immediately, I would call the police.

Well, this angers this bozo fool even more...so I had my cell in my pocket, I have 911 programmed into it....I then speak loudly (dude doesn't know I called 911 as its in my pocket) and I proceed to tell him that we can walk any where we want on King George Drive in Harrisburg and there was nothing he could do about it and that he better quit threatening us and so forth.

Within a few minutes 2 squad cars show up. This ignorant fool couldn't figure out how these cops magically appeared LOL The one cop speaks up and says "We heard it all via cell phone" and then turns to us and says "Who here has their cell phone on?" hmmm that would be me!

Story goes on for another 20 minutes....lets just say this fool will not be bothering us gals again! ugh idiot drivers!
ravish30

Postby taraburner » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:15 pm

what a bafoon he was....
and awesome-ness on your part on the cell phone call!!!
Tara :)
taraburner

Postby ccarroll » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:43 am

Must have been that raging hangover he probably had from the party!

DUHHHHHH
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby ravish30 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 am

He sure was something! Tis okay...he got arrested and now hubby filed for eviction on him for threatening fellow residents LOL
ravish30

Postby Audrey » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:59 am

It's so sad that someone has that much anger :(
Audrey

Postby jillsartwork » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:57 am

Good for you shelly. We have a ton of them idiots around here unfortunatley. you know we're dealing with those idiots across the street well the other night hubby went to leave in his truck and they had a car at the end of OUR driveway standing there doing their thing and saw him trying to get out (they had him blocked in) and wouldn't move so he said you wanna play that way. he started backing out anyway and he wasn't stopping. they moved pretty fast. i don't think i ever seen them move that fast to do anything.

they always have cars lined up.

and they fly up and down the road and we have kids here

Jill
jillsartwork

Postby ravish30 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:03 pm

I hope he has a nice Valentines day as he has to be OUT before the end of February LOL
ravish30

Return to Venting Area