[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Vent: Post Stealers, Biz Ad Stealers, Article Stealers!!!!

Vent: Post Stealers, Biz Ad Stealers, Article Stealers!!!!

Got something on your mind? Need to vent? Here's the place to let it all out!!

Vent: Post Stealers, Biz Ad Stealers, Article Stealers!!!!

Postby ravish30 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Ugh!

I am so freaking tired of this! For about a year now, folks are running around stealing my message board posts, my articles, my biz checklists and my business oppty ads!

They remove off my website addy and my name and insert theirs and make the Ads, Posts, Articles, Etc their own!

I am so fed up with thiefs! What is up with all of this?

Don't they realize that there are laws for this? It is indeed copyright infringement!

I have now started reporting these folks to website owners, corporation HQ's etc and I have been speaking out against it. I do have a LOUD ROAR and will ROAR when necessary.

That is my vent for the day! Folks, if you are stealing other peoples posts, biz oppty ads, articles etc...stop it! Get creative yourself!
ravish30

Postby Darlene » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:31 pm

I agree with you Shelly. Just today I was told about my ad being posted on a few sites by someone else. When I went and looked, sure enough its my ad, word for word. I even added a few lines at the bottom of my own and they are there too.

The ad was done for me by someone else a few years ago. That is how I know its mine. Word for word.

Why do these people not learn how to do their own instead of stealing? Don't they know its copyright infringement as you say?
I have noticed this before but the ads were not word for word like these are. I let it go because the person was new and I figured she would learn eventually. Well apparently not. I am pretty peeved about this and am going to have these ads removed.

I will have to post the copyright laws again I guess on a few more boards for her to see AGAIN.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby ravish30 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:35 am

Its just a shame that folks are being unprofessional like this. Not only that, it is indeed against the LAW!

I requested my newest post/ad stealer to remove my work off the site within 48 hours. If she does not, my attorney will call her. I have already filed complaints against this gal with her upline and will continue to ROAR about it and follow up until its gone.
ravish30

Postby WahmSpace » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:43 am

This is ridiculous...I dont know why people see the need to steal other people's work :evil: We work hard to come up with our own work and then have someone steal it and use it as there own.

WahmSpace

Postby ccarroll » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:23 pm

Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby Darlene » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:24 pm

My problem has been resolved and I am pretty sure Shelly's has been too.
Yes its just jealous people or those who are just too lazy to make up their own ads. All resolved though.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby ravish30 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:41 am

Yup! The thief that stole my stuff has now removed it! wooohoo!
ravish30

Postby ravish30 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:14 am

Sadly, it's becoming more common! When are people going to learn to come up with their own content!
ravish30

Return to Venting Area