[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Need to vent

Need to vent

Got something on your mind? Need to vent? Here's the place to let it all out!!

Need to vent

Postby athome » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:53 am

athome

Postby kcgagne » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:42 am

I completely understand how you feel.... like a hamster on an exercise wheel - working your butt of and getting nowhere. Direct sales can be tough. You did say that you love what your are doing. That is the most important part. If that is really true, things will begin to happen. It may just take more time. How long have you been with your business?

"I will persist until I succeed." – Og Mandino

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

"It's always too soon to quit." - I don't remember where I got that one.

Somebody said these things for a reason. Write them down and keep them handy for when you feel this way.

Hang in there!!
K.C. Gagne
WAHM to Dylan & Courtney

You Can't Fail if You Never Even Try!
Turn your hobby into a successful home business using SBI!
http://wahm.sitesell.com/connectingrainbows.html
kcgagne

Postby antpatte » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:23 pm

antpatte

Postby Momsbiz » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:05 am

I am with Tupperware and also sell do consignment on Ebay. Summers are typically the slowest time of the year for buying. Brick and mortar stores see the decline also. People are spending money on summer activities, vacations, etc.

Usually my business picks up mid Sept. Hang in there and keep trying.
Bev
Momsbiz

Its the season!

Postby Debbie » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:58 am

Hello.

Its not the products or you. Its the SEASON!
Summer is the WORST time for parties!
Its now almost October and the Busiest SEASON for home parties
is here!
Hang in there!
You,ll start booking them now!

Deb 8)
Debbie

frustrated

Postby carpediemheart » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:54 pm

Summer is always the slowest time of the year. It should pick up for you now. "Tis the Season!

What partyplan company are you working with? I'm a consultant with Michele Baratta at Home. (jewelry company) It's truley a no brainer as far booking parties. My average parties are $800.00- $1200.00. I earn 25%.

Good Luck an have a prosperous Holiday Season.

Ann
www.mbathome.com
carpediemheart

don't give up

Postby dawnhartz » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:46 am

Summer is usually the hardest. Now that Christmas is here ask for friends & relatives to help you get started again by hosting a party. They will usually do it if they think they need to. At the party, have 3 envelopes ready to give the hostess. Ask her if she'd like to get $50 extra. Get her extited! Then ask her friends if they want to help her get the free merchandise. Tell the hostess that she needs to find a home for each envelope . 1 envelope is for the person who likes to entertain & get free stuff (this is a booking for a home show). 2 envelope is for the person who has little time but likes to get free stuff (this is a booking for a book party).
and the 3 rd envelope is for a Fast 25 with a candle flyer & the person needs to sell 25 candles. After all 3 people have completed there shows the hostess will get their $50 free! any questions email. IT reall WORKS!!!![/b]
dawnhartz

Love this idea

Postby cd_spice » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:36 pm

The 3 envelopes are a great idea! I must try this tonight.
ROMANCE ENHANCMENT PARTIES
with Christine-Pa
email
cd_siuparties@yahoo.com
website
http://www.spicyromance.com
cd_spice

Postby mt_joy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:21 pm

mt_joy

Frusterated

Postby DLuvsCandles » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:11 pm

I am getting frustrated, because I have no catalogs. I am supposed to be getting an emegerency pack of them and order forms. Supposed to come this week, but they didn't. I think she mailed them out on Tues or Wed, maybe they will be here on Monday. And I didn't get part of my kit, so it was sent back, and i will be getting it shipped 2 day air this time. I don't know what to do about bookings, can I still book parties with no order forms and 1 catalog? Someone let me know! :?
Debbie Harrison
100% Soy Bath, Body N Candles
Launching In July!! 10.00 One Time Sign Up Fee.. Reserve Your Spot As A Consultant!!
http://www.naturalbathbodyncandles.com/ ... index.html
I am still adding to this site
The Diva Shoppe
Mineral Makeup, Professional Makeup!! Give your self a make over. Join my team.. Signup are 10.00
http://thedivashoppe.com/store/affiliate.asp?
aff=126
DLuvsCandles

Postby tonja » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:16 am

tonja
Site Moderator

Return to Venting Area