[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - MAD

MAD

Got something on your mind? Need to vent? Here's the place to let it all out!!

MAD

Postby gapeach » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:49 pm

Okay, I am not going to say the name of the companies but I was with a company that I loved and was doing okay. Later last year we found out that it was folding and that another company was taking over. Well this interrupted everything. So much to the fact that I was trying to figure out how to get at least one order much less anything else. Well, I try to logon yesterday and found out that I am not able to logon due to none activity. It took them two months to get the orders straight and I am being punished??? I am now looking into PG. But I am not sure. If but hopefully some of yall will email me ga_peach207@yahoo.com

Thanks,

gapeach207
gapeach

Postby Home&GardenGirl » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:36 pm

I'm so sorry you had trouble! Unfortunately there just isnt the customer service there should be with most companies! If you're interested in info with HOme & Garden Party, certainly let me know. Just make sure whichever company you choose is worthy of YOU! Make sure you're happy with the decision, make sure you feel secure about the products, service and overall company!

Good luck, I believe this happened because you are going to find something better!

Mindy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mindy Wheeler
Home & Garden Party Independent Designer
gigglezz78@hotmail.com
www.homeandgardenparty.com

** I LUV WHAT I DO...YOU CAN TOO **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Home&GardenGirl

Postby passion4more » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:01 pm

Sorry your having trouble. I think I know the company. Heard some others having trouble too.
If you ever want to look into Arbonne let me know. I have loved the company and products for 16 yrs. I have only been a rep for just over a year but I have been with other companies and I am doing tons better here.
Good luck whatever you do!!!!!!!
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby tonja » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:47 pm

Sorry to hear about that happening - hopefully you will find something that is Just right for you - something that you will use and be passionate about when talking with your customers - something that will make you happy to be a Rep
Best of Luck - do check out sig lines of others and check out the posts - lots of great info around - and ya might just find what you are looking for!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby irishboys302 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:19 am

I'm sorry to hear your experience with this company went bad. Like the previous post, I believe to things happen for a reason and maybe this was a way for you to find something you'll excel in. The DSA site has many companies to investigate and learn more about.

Best of luck and best wishes!

Sandy
Simplifying Lives....Beautifying Homes....Building People.

Making a difference one home at a time.
irishboys302

Evaluating a company

Postby Enchanted Journey Gifts » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:28 pm

Here's a few tips for you to check out a company:
Does the company have a good range of quality products?
Are they life-changing?
Do the fulfill a need?
Are the supported by research?
Can you honestly endorse them?
How long has the company been in business?
How many distributers does it have?
How much support does the company have for it's distributors?
Are there any exaggerated claims?
What kind of compensation plan does it offer? (The old break-away system is best.)
Liz
Helping those with chronic illness look and feel their best.
www.myfibrosmile.com/lizhazelmyer
Enchanted Journey Gifts

Postby Deb » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:41 pm

Deb

Postby Deb » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:47 pm

Deb

Postby Slah_Crystal » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:06 pm

Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby ccarroll » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:26 pm

It is scary these days with all of the changes in DS businesses.

Make sure you check out every company really well!

Best of luck on fixing the mess and finding your new biz! Check out mine if you are serious!

Chris
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby Enchanted Journey Gifts » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:18 am

Liz
Helping those with chronic illness look and feel their best.
www.myfibrosmile.com/lizhazelmyer
Enchanted Journey Gifts

Postby Deb » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:31 pm

Deb

Return to Venting Area