[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Advertising on another site

Advertising on another site

Got something on your mind? Need to vent? Here's the place to let it all out!!

Advertising on another site

Postby PartyPro » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:00 am

I tried advertising on My Mommy Biz. They took my money but never put my ad up. And they never respond to my emails. I put a post up today and so far 2 other members have had the same problem. I just can't believe it.

I advertised on HPPN and received an email with a receipt the very same day! Good service at HPPN!!
Jamie
www.perfectpartypacks.com
New Consultant Programs - Low Low Start Up Fees!
PartyPro

Re: Advertising on another site

Postby TheFragrantLemonPeel » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:37 am

~New Message Board JOIN US TODAY!~

~Joining Moms.com~ *JOIN US*
TheFragrantLemonPeel

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:46 pm

That's too bad. I paid for an ad last year and it did get placed, but I have hear a few stories like that this year. I wonder what is up? Plus you can tell the message boards are not being kept up.
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:53 pm

This also happened to me last year! I paid for an AD and for one month I kept emailing them asking about my AD.

After a month of emails, I finally got a reply saying she would check into it and get back to me....never heard from her again.

I paid via paypal so i opened and filed a fraud complaint and I got my money refunded to me by paypal.

I have ran into atleast 12 people in the past 2 months complaining about that site taking their ADV money and not following through.

I certainly do NOT recommend that website for advertising.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby tonja » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:53 pm

Wow that stinks
I have not had the money to advertise online, but I did get a free ad for 6 months- with the option to continue next year on a new site that just started

If you go to Select WAHMS on the left side they are still doing FREE ads - I know this is not exactly what type of ads you all had but hey, every little bit helps

here is the actual link for Select WAHMS

If you join up tell them Tonja sent ya!
Tonja [/img][/url]
tonja
Site Moderator

I'm sorry to hear....

Postby Rosalee » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:04 pm

all of you have had such a bad experience with them. I don't advertise there much, I've seen some pretty weird stuff over there & filed a complant- nothing was done about it. Same crap probably still there for all I know.
Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden party
www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it."
Rosalee

Postby Deb » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:25 pm

Hi gals.

Im not surprised at all.

The owner is nasty.

I had a run in with her two years ago when I posted there and she BANNED ME from the forum!

I have never been banned from any forum in all my years online ever.
LOL

I merely engaged "respectfully" in a debate.
Heck it wasnt even a debate!
It was merely a "comment" about how difficult it is to make any money at all in Avon.
They have good products and prices but only a very few make anything signifigant AND even those top leaders in Avon will tell you that!
One Avon leader outright admitted that the Avon plan does not pay much at all and that you got to work your butt off and run around like a chicken with your head cut off paying for all your magazines etc,,just to make anything.
She banned me for that! LOL
I have a strong personality and some strong convictions.
Apparently that is something that is not ALLOWED at that forum! :D
No independent thinkers or strong personalities! :D

She totally banned my ISP.

When I e-mailed her about it to express how UNFAIR and EXTREME it was that she banned me all I got back was more nastiness. :twisted:

I never went back.

Deb 8)
Deb

Postby ravish30 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:21 am

Definately a LOT of issues over there. A lot of people come to me to ask me where they should advertise, who's vendor fair is a good one to participate in, what groups they should join online etc....and MMB is one I never recommend due to the problems.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby soylightvicki » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:55 am

soylightvicki

Return to Venting Area